11

3rd person POV.
Location: the new Age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently at the new age Academy the members of the occult research Club have left and they won't be back for at least 10 days right now class is over and he is heading to the Jade forest for some privacy so that he can start his training in peace without interruption or discovery

Y/n: okay I think we're far enough away.

Vaatu: I agree let us begin your training.

Vaatu emerged from Y/n's body Y/n thought he was different he was no longer just 6 ft tall or 6 ft long depending on how you want to look at it instead now he was 30 feet long and or tall his markings had become more detailed and more prominent on his body he had even grown a few extra tendrils.

Y/n: whoa you got big boy what you been eating?!

Vaatu: I've been feeding off of your power I must say it is the nectar of the Gods and it has replenished my strength when you first found me I was on the verge of death but now I am stronger than ever and every moment I spend in your body I become more powerful with every passing second.

Y/n: Oooooooooooooooook Shall We Begin my training?

Vaatu: yes let us begin

Y/n: so how does this work I got to throw rocks at me and I dodge them are you going to teach me some awesome moves some physical exercise a 10-mile hike, how's this going to work?

Vaatu: it is quite simple I am going to help you discover who you truly are and to do that we must unlock your chakras?

Y/n: My Wha?

Vaatu: your chakras basically there are seven pools of energy in the body each one deals with a certain type of energy and they are each blocked by an emotional type of Muk I will help you unblock your chakras and once all 7 have been opened you will remember who you are and your powers will come naturally.

Y/n: well then let's do this thing!!!

Vaatu: excellent first sit in a meditative position.

Y/n L/n did as instructed.

Vaatu: now prepare yourself opening your chakras is one of the most intense experiences anyone can ever experience so once we begin there is no going back.

Y/n: I'm ready

Vaatu: first is the earth chakra located at the base of the spine it deals with survival and is blocked by fear what are you most afraid of let your fears become clear to you~

Y/n's fear became real right in front of his eyes he was surrounded by pure black darkness and in front of him was a twisted dark version of himself and he was surrounded by the corpses of his friends.

Vaatu: Y/n your vision is not real you are concerned for your own Survival you must surrender your fear allow it to Flow Away.

Y/n L/n did as instructed and soon enough his vision faded away and his Earth chakra was open.