| 24 |

"Lily, Lily, Lily," Sunoo rushed before running down and grabbing onto my shoulders, "I am so sorry."

"What'd you do?" I questioned in confusion as I looked behind him and down to the kitchen where the other boys quickly rushed out from.

"I couldn't stop him, Niki was just rambling," Sunoo frantically stated, "please don't be mad at me."

"What is happening?" I let out a small laugh at him.

"Niki just kept rambling and he accidentally said-" Sunoo started.

"How long have you two been dating?!"Heeseung screeched, cutting Sunoo off as Sunoo simply winced as I widened my eyes.

"Don't panic, don't panic," Sunoo quickly spoke as I looked between him and the boys at the end of the hallway.

"I'm a dead girl," I muttered to him and he immediately shook his head.

"You'll help us keep it a secret, right?" Sunoo turned to the other boys who all stayed silent.

"Sunoo I don't think-"Jay started off.

"Please, they're already more harsh on her than they are on us," Sunoo begged making the boys all look at each other, "they'll remove more lines from her, and pack up her schedule if they find out."

"How do you kno-" Jungwon started.

"I asked what would happen if Lin was to date now that she didn't have the dating ban," Sunoo interrupted.

"Noona, you look sick," Niki spoke up making me snap my head to him before I simply smiled.

"I'm good," I assured him, "nothing's wrong," I assured him.

Even though I felt like fainting on the spot I knew it was bad timing and that I most likely would make things worse if I wasn't able to stay on feet.

"Please help us," Sunoo turned back to the boys as I grabbed onto the back of his shirt, "I know it's bad to drag you into this secret as well, and that it might end bad for all of us," Sunoo stated as I tugged on his shirt and he immediately turned his head to me, "what?" he softly questioned.

"I don't feel good," I muttered to him making widen his eyes before looking back to the boys,

"Please help," Sunoo stated to the boys, reaching out his hand for me to take.

"Noona you really look sick," Jungwon stated.

"Yeah... you might want to catch me," I slowly stated.

I didn't even realize my knees buckling under me, before I heard Niki yell out for me. I'm sure I had nearly sunk to the floor before an arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me back up again.

"Lily," Sunoo called out, sounding faint as I felt my hair get removed out of my face.

I desperately tried to regain my sight as it blurred back and forth between a blurred picture of reality and complete darkness.

"Lily, can you hear me?" Sunoo called out making me let out a small hum in return.

"Hyung, I think we need to get her to lay down," Jungwon's voice spoke before I felt myself get lifted off the ground and get carried somewhere before soft pillows hit my back.

That was pretty much the moment I just gave up on regaining full consience and just let everything fall black for me. 

"Lily?" a voice called out as I felt a cold sensation on my forehead and a hand contionusly running through my hair, "Lily~"

"Hm?" I hummed with a small frown on my face before slowly opening my eyes and looking up at Sunoo who sat beside my head.

"Our manager was just here," he stated and I hummed at him, "the boys told him," he admitted making me sigh and slowly lifted my arms to cover my face, "I couldn't stop them."

"It's fine," I muttered in return and removed the cold cloth from my forehead, "how long was I out?"

"A few hours," he stated and I hummed, "the staff told us not to call and ambulance."

"Mhm," I hummed at him, "did they say when I get my new schedule?"

"They thought you passed out from getting overworked," he shook his head at me, "they don't want to overwork you even more."

"Then what did they say?" I questioned.

"To keep it on the down-low for now," he replied, "they were surprisingly calm about it."

"I think they had a hunch about it," Heeseung spoke up and I turned my head to watch as he rushed towards us with a small tray in his hand, "Jay cooked for you."

"I'm not hungry," I shook my head.

"That's a fat lie," Heeseung let out a small laugh, "you can always eat."

"I think I'll throw it up if I was to eat right now," I shook my head at him.

"You didn't faint because you're overworked, did you?" Sunoo questioned worry written all over his face as I shook my head and tried to sit up, "No, lay down," he stated and pushed me back down again, "are you sure it isn't the reason you fainted?"

"Positive," I hummed at him.

"We failed," Heeseung stated in shock as he stared at me with wide eyes before looking up at Sunoo, "we failed. She became a burnout."

"I'm just fine," I shook my head at him in denial.

"You know... you have been seeming a bit more sad lately," Sunoo nodded before looking down at me, "what is happening?"

"It's nothing, I just got scared when the boys found out," I waved it off.

"So scared you fainted?" Heeseung arched a brow at me in disbelief, "how in the world did you survive being on the set of a horror movie then?"

"You knew it wasn't real on the set," Sunoo stated, "but you knew what possibly would happen if it got out that we were dating."

"Look... I know this is really bad timing and all. But you two are absolutely adorable, it was just a question about time before we found out anyways," Heeseung pointed out making me let out a small laugh at him.

"Looking on the bright side I can now go around and kiss you whenever I want," Sunoo shrugged.

"Actually I'd say with Niki being around maybe you shouldn't do tha-" Heeseung started.

"I don't mind!" Niki yelled out from the bedroom, immediately poking his head out to look at us, "do you have any idea how much I've heard Sunoo hyung complaining that he can't just run up and kiss her on the cheek whenever he wants? I'm going insane!"

"You've been complaining about that?" I chuckled as I looked up to Sunoo, whose cheeks immediately got a faint red color, "ey... Sunoo-ya you like me that much?"

"Shut up," Sunoo muttered and pushed my shoulder as he looked away.

"Cute," Heeseung laughed in amusement, "well... I'm gonna leave the food here, you eat when you feel a bit better. Okay?" he questioned as he stood up and I just nodded at him, "we'll take better care of you from now on," he assured and ruffled my hair.

"I don't think that's necessa-" I started.

"Oh it most definitely is after this," Heeseung nodded, "now... I have to go assure Yang-two that he isn't the reason behind this and he couldn't foresee you fainting in any way. Poor boy hasn't been out of his bed since our manager was here, Niki is desperately trying to get him out."

"I'll talk with him," I stated and pushed myself up from the couch.

"You're staying right here," Sunoo shook his head and pulled me down beside him, "I'm not letting you take one step on those wobbly legs."

"Yah, I can walk myself you know," I complained to him and he just sassily hummed at me before Heeseung walked off towards the bedroom.