Hated

June 24, 2021

It was quite a bright and happy birthday Vlive, as per usual. It was mainly filled with smiles, laughter and most important of all... Cake. 

"Noona what did you get hyung for his birthday?" Jungwon spoke up in the midst of us laughing about something.

"So suddenly?" I questioned in amusement and he just nodded at me.

"I wanna know, because nothing beats my airfryer for Jay hyung," he proudly stated.

"Ah it most definitely is," I stated making Jungwon let out a small laugh,"... I actually arranged this when we were in China for my dad's wedding," I let out a small laugh making Sunoo look to me in shock.

"You did?" he gasped and I hummed at him.

"You didn't understand anyways, because you don't speak French," I excused, "but my mom's parents were at the wedding as well, because... well... I guess we're a pretty tight family nonetheless. Anyways!" I let out another small laugh, "the boys know my grandparents own a strawberry farm in France, and I know especially Sunoo wants to taste those strawberries. So at some point this summer we'll go for a small trip to France and visit my grandparents and he has been allowed to bring back as many strawberries as he possibly can," I explained making Sunoo happily nod at me.

"I'm so excited," Sunoo stated to the camera that was holding the live.

"Now, I don't actually know if you can bring fruits back and forth between countries, because they might need a plant passport as if you were to bring plants with you. But I'll do the research before we go," I excused, "so yeah... loads of strawberries and happy French farm a la grandparents Lacroix," I let out a small laugh.

"Do your grandparents call you Li Yang?" Heeseung questioned and I shook my head.

"I first began getting called Li Yang when my dad and I moved to China," I excused, "my grandpa calls me Cora and my grandma calls me Cora-Aloïse. Then if you ask my aunt I'm Aloïse... it really depends on who in my family you speak with," I realized, "but it's Sunoo's birthday! And did it rain today Sunshine?"

"It actually didn't," Sunoo stated in shock making me happily nod at him as he began rambling about how it always rained on his birthday but not this year.

"Has it rained on any birthdays since we got in this group?" Jay questioned and we all looked around for answers.

"I think it snowed on Niki's," I excused and Niki immediately nodded.

"The others was just fine weather, wasn't it?" Jake questioned and we all nodded in agreement, "but the last birthday we have to round it off perfectly is yours," he stated and looked to me and I just shrugged.

"I only remember it being sunny," I excused with a small mutter, "so I suppose it'll be sunny again this year."

As I looked back to the staff they all give a sign for us to end the live soon, which we all nodded at before just returning to whatever we were talking about.

"I have a question before we end this live," Sunoo spoke up, "it's my birthday wish to get it answered."

We all either hummed or nodded as we directed our attention to him, before Sunoo turned to look at me with a bright smile.

"I wanna know why you got kicked out of your other debut groups," he stated making me just nod at him.

"For Everglow Sunbaenim they were in the Korean department of Yuehua and I was in the Chinese department and they have two different heads of the departments. What I've been told is that there were some conflict between them so I was moved back to the Chinese department, because that's where my contract was and because of teh conflict they didn't allow me to debut in Korea," I explained and he nodded, "as for ITZy sunbaenim... I might've been a bit of the problem."