Admiration

September 2021

Sunoo let out a small groan as the light shone in on his face, through the window in the dorm's bedroom. He immediately lifted one hand to rub his eyes, the other one being hold down by a small weight.

Realizing the small weight on his right hand Sunoo looked down to see Lin's hand latched into his own. Their fingers intertwined in the other's. They usually did that in their sleep. They would fall asleep with one of them holding the other, but they'll always end up holding the other's hand at some point through the night.

Sunoo smiled widely at their hands interlocked together. He tightened his grip just a bit before his eyes travelled up along the arm, whose hand he held on to, and up to Lin's sleeping face. She laid on her side, facing him, whilst her right hand was tugged on her head, her left hand holding onto his.

A few stray hairs had fallen into Lin's face, Sunoo didn't even hesitate to reach over and softly brush them out of her face before letting his hand drop down onto the mattress, continuing to just look over Lin's facial featured.

He looked at how softly her eyes had closed, knowing that a pair of piercing dark green eyes were lurking underneath, oh how many times people has asked her what contacts she was wearing, he couldn't count on two hands. He smiled happily at the image of those dark green eyes filled with a mischevious spark of bright and happy energy, or how they held the whole galaxy when she was showering him in love.

He loved how her nose was in that short straight line from her nosebridge that raised between her eyes. Especially how it kind of looked like his, but in no way looked like his. Her nose was more a small cute one, yet still completely perfect for the composition of her face. He remembered at how she has happily explained how she got her nose from her mom. The straight line was something her mom had, and the small cute nose was something her dad had. She was the perfect mix in a way.

But the thing he loved the most was her lips. The rosy color they naturally had, that lively blush color that gave them such a soft and kissable look. The way the corners pointed up just a little bit. It didn't point up so that it made her look to have a constant smile on her face, but it pointed up just so that she never really looked mad. It was only when she was mad she actually looked mad. In fact, Sunoo was now by the impression that Lin did not have the oh so famous 'resting bitch face'. But one thing she did have was the softest, most delicate and kissable lips that there had ever been on this planet.

He loved the way her eyebrows was shaped, the way her jawline gave her face the perfect form to make her face look well composed of her facial features, how her smiles always was the brightest in the room, how her eyes lit up with all the stars in the universe when she got excited or happy.

"I love you," Sunoo muttered and brused a thumb over Lin's cheek, making her let out a small hum, "it's just me... Sunoo."

A small smile spread on Lin's lips as the hand from under her head removed itself and landed on his back, between his shoulderblades. Lin pushed softly on his back, making Sunoo smile happily as he moved closer to Lin and brushed his nose against hers, her smile slowly widening. He knew Lin hadn't woken up, only because if she had some sort of greeting would be muttered to him.

Seeing the smile slowly spread on Lin's face Sunoo immediately moved closer again and wrapped his arm around her waist, tangling his own legs with hers, under the duvet. He brought their interlaced hands up in front of him and kissed the back of her hand, before letting their hands rest against his chest, while he just continued to admire her features up close.

In reality he could probably stare at her sleeping, peaceful face all day. But he had to ruin it with something he obviously knew. He knew that if he did this one thing she would end up waking up within seconds. But it was just his instinct that made him do it. He carefully leaned in and placed a small kiss on the corner of her lips, the corner that turned the most upward.

Immediately Lin opened one eye, just squinting at Sunoo as the bright light hit her face. She looked too cute in Sunoo's eyes and he couldn't help but let out a small giggle at her tired form. Lin immediately let out a small sigh before just leaning her head forward and resting her forehead against his shoulder.

"Mhm, little prince?" Lin muttered, more like a question than a greeting.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself," Sunoo excused making a small laugh escape from Lin, Sunoo's heart immediately skipping a few beats at the sound.

"You never can... you think I'm too adorable," Lin muttered making a giggle escape from Sunoo as he buried his face in her hair a smitten smile written all over his face.

"Damn right I do," Sunoo let out a small giggle, making Lin turn her head upwards to look at Sunoo with a tired look on her face, making him let out a small giggle as well.

"What?" Lin muttered at him.

"As you said... I think you're too adorable," Sunoo excused making Lin just hum and peck his cheek before letting herhand slip out of his and turn her back to him, "yah... where are you going?"

"To sleep," Lin muttered in return making Sunoo let out a small laugh before pushing himself up to place his arms on each side of Lin, beginning to peck her cheek over and over again, "stop... I wanna sleep."

"And I want us to go eat breakfast together," Sunoo complained at her, "now come on... I'll give you a piggyback ride to the kitchen."

"You can't carry me," Lin retorted a small teasing smile growing on her face.

"You bet I can," Sunoo stated in a sassy retort, "I've been using the pull up bar."

"Hell no!" Lin exclaimed at him and widened her eyes immediately, "but why? You look cute."

"Yes... but I wanna look cool too," Sunoo complained at her.

"But you're... you're cute cool," Lin stated making Sunoo sigh before slumping down over her and burrying his face in the crook of her neck.

"I think I wanna sleep too," Sunoo sighed making Lin let out a small laugh and ruffle Sunoo's hair as he just wrapped his arm around her waist from behind, "let's just sleep."

"I like that idea," Lin hummed in satisfaction.

Sunoo let out a small huff and just squeezed Lin's waist before pressing a kiss behind her ear. A secret smile immediately forming on Lin's face.