Rain Cloud

June 11, 2021

As the live started I was still wandering about in the side of the dance studio where I couldn't be seen by the camera yet. I was too busy with getting my things and all in order.

"Noona, hurry!" Niki complained at me making me look over my shoulders and just nod at him.

"I will, I just need to get my sweats on," I nodded and grabbed my sweats to pull over my biker shorts, which I usually practiced in.

But because I wore biker shorts for our 'Drunk-Dazed' dance practice video I didn't really wanna wear them in content anymore. Because I quite literally got shamed for trying to seduce the boys... just because I trained in what I usually trained it. But sure, let me be the devil and all in this.

"Nooo!" Niki complained as I pulled on my mint green sweats.

"Why no?" I questioned in amusement as I walked onto the screen and quickly waved at the camera that was filming us, "I'm just wearing sweats... as long as you don't see me in biker shorts it's fine."

"It's overreacting," Heeseung shook his head, "I honestly never thought about it."

"Neither did I," I admitted, "anyways... people just stay mad because I have seven handsome boys around me and I look good in biker shorts."

"Sure that is what is happening..." Heeseung slowly nodded.

We continued with the dance jam as we usually did. Wandering about and stretching, dancing and goofing around. It was quite like usual, just that I had been the main victim of the two maknaes in today's live.

"Yah! Yang Jungwon! Nishimura Riki!" I called out and waved them over to me as I stood in front of the camera.

Both boy immediately turned their heads to me with fearful looks, slowly nearing me. I happily turned to the camera as I gestured to the two boys.

"Engenes... let me introduce to you... Chocoball Wonie and 12-year-old Riki," I stated and just walked off, leaving the two younger boys by the camera to look at each other in confusion.

"Ah... hair colors," Jungwon stated and pointed to his and Niki's hair before both boys just turned to me whilst I gave them a wide grin.

I continued to go around a bit more, just doing whatever until something caught my eye. Sunoo walking along the walls and standing by himself once in a while just dozing off.

I let out a small huff seeing the constant pout on his face as he continued to go around and let out sighs and look down. Looking all sad and blue.

I quickly rushed over and stood in front of him, staring up at his eyes. He continued to try and avoid my gaze by looking anywhere else, making me quickly grab his face and just force him to look down at me.

"What is wrong Sunshine?" I muttered seeing him just continue to pout down at me, "who put a rain cloud in front of my Sun?"

"I'm fine," Sunoo muttered making me let out a small huff.

"Don't lie to me Kim Sunoo," I warned making him just continue to stare down at me before he just nodded, "what is making you so sad today?"

"I'm not," he murmured.

I stared at him sternly before he just nodded and urged me to go back out on the floor again. I went back out to the other boys on the floor, keeping an eye on Sunoo in the mirrors.

At one point he had walked a bit off to the side, before he had turned his back to us. Once he accidentally turned too much for us to see him. I immediately saw his expression, he was on the verge of tears.

I let out a small sigh before rushing over and grabbing onto his hands and pulling him off screen and over to the corner of the practice room. I immediately rubbed his arms before looking up at him with an asking look, asking for him to tell me what was bothering him.

"What is it?" I muttered making him let out a shake breath, "what is it Sunshine?"

Sunoo just shook his head and immediately patted his sleeve under his nose as he let out a small sniffle.

"Wanna go out on the hallway and talk about it?" I questioned making him shake his head at me once again, "then tell me."

"Do you think the fans like me?" he questioned making me let out a small sigh.

"Is it this again? What did those mean people say now?" I questioned him with a sad look on my face.

"Someone said that most of the fans would wish I wasn't in the group... and it had a lot of likes and retweets," he sniffled making me hum.

"What did the comments say?" I questioned.

"It was a lot of people who liked the rest of you and just told me to leave..." he muttered making me sigh before pulling him into a tight hug as I heard him begin letting out small sobs against my shoulder.

"You know what?" I questioned him making him hum, "how many followers do we have on twitter?"

"3 million..." he muttered and I nodded at him.

"And you know what?" I questioned and he shook his head against my shoulder, "the majority of those people love and adore you so much. You know something else?"

"What?" he sighed at me.

"Would it matter if a group of people didn't like you, as long as you have us seven to run around and protect you and a whole fanbase doing their best to give you all their love and support?" I questioned making him go silent, "why would you let the few negative comments drown out all the positive messages you get?"

"I know," he muttered making me softly rub his back.

"Noona?" Jungwon called out making me look over to him, he nodded towards Sunoo with a look as if asking if he was okay. I simply nodded at him.

"How about... when we get home we have a movie date night? Would you like that?" I questioned making him just nod at me, "and now..." I stated and lifted his head from my shoulder, drying the tears off his cheeks, "we go back onto screen and we have some fun with the other boys. Okay?"

"Can I stay by you?" he questioned making me nod at him.

"Of course you can," I assured him and softly grabbed his hand pulling him with me out to the other boys.

We began wandering around, Sunoo keeping a hold on my sleeve or my hand the whole time. Once in a while I would stop up and make Sunoo dance around with me, making him let out small laughs and giggles at me. It was nice seeing a smile on his face, even though he still had a sad expression throughout the smile. At least he got small moments of hapiness throughout today.