Mint Choco

Weverse Post By:

Sunoo<3Lin
Hidden from artist

ENGENE!
This is Sunoo on a hidden account! I urgently need your help, and Lin can't know! Talking about this subject anywhere Lin can see is strictly forbidden! Use the code name 'Mint Choco' if it's spoken about where Lin might see it.

I want to ask for the help of all Engenes! All around the world!
Lin and I have been together for nearly two years, and I want to make sure she is mine forever. Can you please help me on how to propose to her???

-Kim Sunoo (Ddeonu)
July 19, 2022

---

One month later

The moment Sunoo had started the live he immediately tapped my shoulder making me hum and look to him.

"Can you hand me my bag?" he questioned and pointed to his bag that stood on the other side of me.

"Oh yeah... sure," I nodded at him.

I carefully reached over and grabbed his bag, handing it to him. He grinned widely at me as I handed it to him, and he grabbed something from it's outer pocket before placing his bag down on the floor.

"I think there's enough viewers coming in," Sunoo stated and I looked over at the viewer count, before a frown grew on my face.

"They're coming in unusually fast," I stated and looked to him, "what did you name the live?" I questioned with a small laugh as I kept frowning at the viewer count that went up too fast for me to see the actual number of viewers.

"Mint Choco," he casually shrugged with his usual happy face.

"Why would you name it that?" I let out a laugh as I leaned back in the couch we had found in the company building.

"For fun's sake," he grinned widely making me just nod before clapping his hands together, "anyways... what are we doing?"

"I thought we were just gonna read comments and answer questions and talk... you know, the usual," I shrugged at him and he just nodded at me.

"But I think for the title it is mandatory that we also say our thoughts on mint choco," he stated and I just nodded at him.

"I mean... I don't mind it," I shrugged at him making a wide grin spread on his face, "I think it's one of my favorites actually."

"Lin and I are on the same side," Sunoo nodded at the camera with a wide grin, "but we'll return to this later."

"Why not take it now?" I questioned in amusement making him just grin at me.

"The first question I found-" Sunoo started before I cut him off.

"Why aren't we taking the discussion now?" I questioned once more with a small laugh.

"Because," he simply replied, "the first question I found was for you. Engene wants to know if you still keep in contact with ITZY sunbaenim, Everglow Sunbaenim and the IT cast?"

"I do keep in contact with my ITZY unnies and the cast," I nodded, "as for Everglow sunbaenim... the time I was added to the group was very shortly before their debut, and I was still sad about being cut from ITZY, so I actually didn't get to bond with them that much. When we see each other at shows and such we do acknowledge each other, but I don't really keep in contact with them... but I'm really happy to see the awards they've won and all of that. But I am closer to ITZY unnies."

"Mhm... you go out with ITZY sunbaenim when you both have time," Sunoo confirmed to the camera.

"Last time we... what did we do?" I frowned as I looked up towards the ceiling.