Small Gift

Recorded June 2021
Released August 11, 2021

Sunoo smiled brightly at the camera as he placed it beside him on the bench and showed a third bag similar to the two other ones he had shown earlier.

"Engene... I just went back to the perfume shop," Sunoo happily spoke and pulled out an elegant perfume bottle, a nice round one, "because... Lin has spoken of getting a perfume, but she didn't know what scent she wanted... so I made one for her... I hope she likes it."

Sunoo smiled brightly as he showed the bottle before pulling up a small card to show to the camera as well, but it didn't exactly focus properly.

"I think she'll like a sweet and soft scent," Sunoo began, "so I chose Lavender and oak to make a soft scent, and then there is Strawberry and apple as the sweet scents. Then I also added a scent of lilies as the base... because it's for Lily and it was a nice part of the mix," Sunoo happily smiled before turning the bottle to show the small label on the bottle, "and then I wrote on the label myself... I called it Sunshine Lilies," Sunoo proudly smiled before looking down at the bottle as if it was his life's work, "and then I wrote 'I Love You' underneath... I think she'll like it."

Sunoo carefully packed the bottle away again before it cut to Sunoo walking into the dorm and a small subtitle appearing at the bottom of the screen.

'I was nervous because Lin just came home as well'

"Sunoo-ya?" Lin's voice sounded out as Sunoo pulled down his mask.

"Yes?" he questioned while placing his camera on a shelf beside him to film.

"Did you have fun today?" Lin called out once again.

"Mhm, very," Sunoo replied back before his face immediately lit up and he spread his arms open wide.

Within a second Lin appeared on screen as well as she hugged Sunoo tightly before looking up at him.

"Ugh I wish I had a day off today as well," Lin muttered as Sunoo brushed her hair out of her face, visibly smiling widely.

"But did you have fun today?" Sunoo questioned and Lin just shrugged before scrunching up her nose.

"I was in the recording studio all day... my voice is a bit sore," Lin sighed as Sunoo just smiled softly down at her and pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"I got you something," he revealed and her eyes widened up at him as Sunoo let go of her and reached over behind his camera.

"But I didn't get you anything on my day off," Lin muttered.

"You cooked me breakfast," he reminded with a small laugh, "and made me macarons... and the sweater!"

"Okay..." Lin let out a small laugh at him, "maybe I got you a few things."

Sunoo glanced at her with pursed lips before he pulled out the perfume bottle and slowly handed it to Lin, quietly anticipating her reaction as she grabbed the bottle.

"You got me a perfume?" Lin questioned and looked up at Sunoo.

"Well... I mixed it myself... and named it myself," Sunoo listed as Lin turned and read on the label.

"Sunshine Lilies," Lin slowly read before grinning up at Sunoo, "it's us... Sunshine and Lily."

"Mhm," Sunoo proudly hummed before Lin continued reading on the label as Sunoo tried to bite back a smile.

"I love you too," Lin whispered as a fond smile spread on Sunoo's face while Lin quickly leaned up and pecked his lips.

"Do I have to count?" Sunoo questioned in amusement before Lin glanced at the camera.

"Do you want to count in front of Engene?" she questioned him in amusement and he quietly shook his head.

'10'

Sunoo carefully grabbed the bottle from Lin as he grabbed her wrist as well. He carefully sprayed it and let her sniff it to check if she likes it.

"Ooooh, this is good," Lin commented as she sniffed her arm once again, "I like it... a lot. I'm gonna wear this everyday."

"Really?" Sunoo questioned in excitement and Lin happily nodded at him, "you really like it?"

"It's nice... just what I wanted in a perfume," Lin nodded at him, "thank you."

Sunoo simply stood in shock and looked down at Lin with wide eyes, which made her let out a small laugh before just nodding at him in assurance.

"Sunoo I love it," Lin let out a small laugh and softly patted his cheek, "I really do love it. Thank you."

"Cuddles and Disney?" Sunoo eagerly questioned as Lin let out a small  laugh and nodded at him.

"I'm gonna go wash up first, okay?" Lin questioned and Sunoo happily nodded before she disappeared from frame again.

Sunoo immediately turned to the camera again and looked at it with a wide grin and pure excitement as he happily clapped his hands.

'My heart is doing leaps'

"Engene... I really love her a lot," Sunoo happily stated, "this was Sunoo's vlog, I love you Engene, bye~"