Hated (3)

July 2021

I let out a small sigh as I threw my bag over my shoulders and looked to the boys who all stood looking at me with an expectant look.

"What?" I questioned in confusion.

"We're gonna take a group picture for Engenes," Jake excitedly stated and I just nodded before walking over and grabbing the phone from his hands and stepping back a bit to take a picture of the boys.

"Come on," Jay complained and waved me over to them.

"I'm not in a mood for pictures today," I excused with a small smile.

I watched as the boys all huddled together to get the picture taken. I took a few of them posing in various different ways before handing the phone back to Jake.

"How many of us were going to do a Vlive now?" Heeseung questioned making Jungwon, Jake and Niki raise their hands.

"I'll make dinner when we get back to the dorm then," Jay assured Sunoo, Sunghoon and I.

I quietly nodded before walking out to the car with the three boys, as the four others went to do the vlive. I was quiet for the ride home whilst the other boys just chatted on the way.

"Lin?" Jay spoke up making me hum and look to him, "what do you want for dinner?"

"I think I'm skipping tonight, I just wanna sleep," I shook my head at him giving him a small smile, "I think I'll go by the pharmacy tomorrow and get some supplements for it."

Jay just quietly nodded and turned back to Sunghoon. I continued to sit and quietly just observe the boys on the way home. Once back at the dorm the boys all headed to the kitchen meanwhile I went to wash up. By the sounds of it something told me that either Sunghoon and Sunoo were trying to help Jay or they were teasing Jay. There was definitely Jay's yells and loads of laughter from Sunghoon and Sunoo echoing out through the dorm whilst I washed up.

"Boys?" I called out as I stood in the door to the kitchen having not washed my hair, so it was pulled back in a bun. All of them immediately turning to me with raised eyebrows, politely waiting for me to say anything, "I'm going to bed now."

"We'll be quiet," Jay quickly assured and I just shook my head.

"It's fine. I think I'll speak a bit with my dad before I sleep," I assured them, "goodnight."

"Sleep well Li!" Sunghoon yelled out after me as I walked back down towards the bedroom.

I let out a small laugh before just nodding and wandering into the bedroom. Crawling up in my bunk I let out a small huff and laid back down on my pillow. I immediately raised my arms up to my face and let out another shaky breath.

I hated this. I hated how all the threats, comments and hate was getting to me. I really hated that it had an effect on me and that the boys could see. I actually think that is what's worst. That the boys could see I was affected by it.

"Lily?" Sunoo carefully called out as the door to the bedroom opened.

"No," I sternly spoke in return making him let out a small sigh and close the door behind him.

"You have to speak with someone," he stated and I just shook my head as I could hear him walk up beside my bunk, "you do."

"I don't want to," I croaked out, "it doesn't affect me. It doesn't."

Sunoo let out another sigh before I could feel him crawl up beside me. He quietly laid on his side beside me, his head proped up on his hand, whilst he was just looking down at me. I carefully looked at him through my arms making him just softly smile down at me.