Isolation (3)

I quietly opened my laptop and went on YouTube, the boys having told me beforehand that they would do a Dance Jam today.Normally I wouldn't watch them, but I had begun missing the boys so badly that I just wanted to see them goof around like they usually did during our rehearsals.

I immediately clicked in on the live as it appeared on my home screen. Soon enough the dance studio that was a few floors below me, appeared on screen along with five boys already sitting and stretching, meanwhile two others were missing.

Soon enough Jungwon walked out on screen as well, looking back over his shoulder before walking up to Jay and explaining something before beginning to stretch as well. Even though I wasn't there I probably already knew what was being explained.

And my point only got further proven once Sunoo actually stepped out on screen. He kept his head down as he just began wandering around the dance studio while the other boys did their small little dances and goofed around with the others.

It was a really painful sight to see. Especially now that I wasn't there to keep an eye on him the same way I would've been able to if I was in the studio as well. I could only sit and watch as Sunoo creeped along the walls looking sad as ever. Even in the spree of comments I could see so many theories of why he was acting like that.

I could only watch as Sunghoon would stay around Sunoo and glance at him once in a while, and how Heeseung would pass by Sunoo once in a while patting his shoulder softly, or how Niki goofily would dance past Sunoo in an attempt to make him laugh, there was also the way Jake casually would move closer to Sunoo everytime he moved to a new place in the studio. But it was mainly how Jay always looked over at Sunoo and informed Jungwon what was happening that caught my attention. I knew it was only a question of time before Jungwon would go to him and talk to him.

Sure enough Jay whispered something to Jungwon as Sunoo had leaned his back against a wall. Whatever he had said had made Jungwon go over and say something to Sunoo that just shook his head in return. I could make out the dismay in Jungwon's face before he just nodded and walked back to where he stood before.

The last straw for me was when Sunoo visibly let out a deep sigh and turned around so he stood with the front facing the wall. I could see him bring his hands up to his face before his shoulders did a small shake.

I let out a sigh and quickly grabbed my phone and called him. I quietly watched on the screen as I could see Heeseung pick up the sound of Sunoo's phone ringing. He quickly ran off screen and soon returned with Sunoo's phone extended towards him.

Sunoo seemed to simply glance at his phone before bringing hid hood up and taking the phone from Heeseung as my phone got picked up.

"Why are you watching?" Sunoo muttered making me let out a small laugh at him.

"Because I miss you of course," I reminded him and he just let out a deep sigh, "you're too obvious... what's wrong?"

"I'm obvious? How about you calling just the moment when I begin crying," he sniffled as I could see him move off screen on my laptop.

"Answer my question Sunoo, why are you sad today?" I questioned as a small laugh escaped him.

"I thought you knew..." he whispered, "if you miss us what don't you think we do?"

"How are you ever going to survive if I visit my dad or grandparents one day?" I let out a small laugh at him.

"I'll go with you of course," he softly replied as I heard another sniffle from him, "and I'll be happy as long as I know you're safe... but right now I'm scared."

"You don't have to be," I assured, "my fever died down."

"But the breathing support," he pointed out and I simply hummed.

"It's just in case my lung collapses, I can breathe just fine," I assured him and only earned a hum in return, "just think of me being on a small vacation, okay?"

"I know," he muttered, "and now you're going to tell me not to let a raincloud disturb my shine," he pointed out and I let out a small laugh.

"Exactly," I hummed at him, "so are you going to let that raincloud stay?"

"Not when you finally come home," he replied as I could see a few of the boys smile towards whatever were off screen and I suspected that just maybe Sunoo was actually smiling right now.

"Are you smiling?" I questioned in amusement.

"Yeah... why?" Sunoo replied making me just smile in return.

"The boys are being obvious," I replied making him let out a small smile, "how about you keep that smile on your face and go out and be your usual bright, happy and energetic self. Deal?"

"If you promise to come home soon," he hummed.

"I can't promise anything, you know that. But I am trying, I really am," I assured him.

"I know... just please... please come home soon," he quietly begged and I hummed at him.

"I'll try," I assured him, "don't worry about me."

"You know I can't."

I let out a small hum as I looked down and bit down on my bottom lip before letting out a small sigh.

"You know I can't Lily," he whispered.

"I'll come home soon," I assured, "just go out and be happy on that screen, for me?"

"Okay," he hummed with a small hint of a sadened tone, "I love you."

"I love you too," I whispered before taking in a deep breath and ending the call.

Not long after I had ended the call I could see Sunoo dance back in on the screen before he locked eyes with Jake and both boys let out laughs. God I missed them so much... Too much.