| 33 |

I kept on glancing at Jay as we were all seated to eat dinner together, for one rare occassion. 

"You wanna tell them Lin?" Jay questioned after a while making me freeze in my chair.

"Tell us what?" Sunghoon questioned and looked down towards me, making everyone else follow suit and look at me as well.

"Can't we just let it be?" I sighed at Jay who simply shook his head at me.

"I was picked up by Beomgyu hyung in my classroom today, during lunchbreak," Jay stated.

"But... hasn't he graduated?" Heeseung frowned making Jay wave it off.

"Because apparently Lin was tripped on the hallway," Jay stated as he looked over at me.

"Snitch," I hissed at him.

"And apparently people have been yelling racist remarks at her on the hallway," Jay finished off.

"But you said it had been alright to start there," Heeseung frowned at me.

"It has," I nodded at him, "as long as I don't walk alone on the hallways."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Jake questioned looking all sad.

"It's really nothing," I assured, "it doesn't affect me."

"No, but they tripped you," Heeseung pointed out, "before we know it it's abuse."

"Exactly what I said!" Jay exclaimed in agreement, "see Lin? I'm not too far off the notch?"

"Okay... but so what? What are you gonna do? Cast a magic spell over the whole school to just stop them from being racist?" I questioned them.

"No. From now on you're not walking on the hallway without any of us boys," Jay stated, "I don't care if it is me, Sunoo or Jungwon. We're walking with you all the way till you get hooked onto another of us boys. You're not to be alone in the classroom either."

"You wanna put me on a diet, check my phone, give me birthcontrol and prohibit me from speaking about anything of my past?" I snorted at him.

"Lin we're doing this to protect you," Heeseung reminded making me sigh before I dropped my head into the palm of my hand.

"You know... how about we go on a small date Lin?" Sunoo spoke up making me look down to him, "lets go for a walk in the park."

"Don't be home too late," Jake reminded and Sunoo just nodded before he stood up and grabbed his own dishes as well as mine.

"Go in and put a sweater on," Sunoo chimed as he placed our dishes in the sink.

I let out a small sigh before getting up from my chair. I quickly walked down to the closet room and went to grab a sweater from my closet.

"No, no, no. I meant my sweater," Sunoo rushed in and pulled me away from my part of the closets. 

Sunoo immediately opened his own and pulled out his first sweater and pulled it over my head before grinning widely.

"Perfect," he happily stated, "ah you look so cute!" he cooed and squeezed my cheeks together.

He happily grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the front hall. I was quick to get in my boots and coat before walking out with Sunoo. He insisted on holding my hand in his pocket the whole time, not caring one bit if anyone was to see us. I knew it was risky of us to do this, but I didn't really care at the moment.

"You know... I don't think the idea of us walking wih you is too bad," Sunoo stated after we entered the nearby park.

"It just feels like some sort of robbery of freedom," I excused and sunk futher into my coat.