Hurting (1)

April 2022

The immense hate train over the summer seemed to continue to stretch on top of my creepy stalker-ish ex or sasaeng, as we also could adress him, suddenly being obssessed with me, was a bit too much sometimes.

"Noona... look what I got for you in the convenience store," Niki happily cooed and held up strawberry milk for me to see.

"That's nice Niki," I muttered making Niki just let out a small gasp at me and I simply glanced to him.

"Yah!" he exclaimed making me frown at him, "Yes I am well aware that was informal! But I want my noona back. I want happy sunshine noona not dull thunder cloud noona."

"I'm just exhausted Niki," I softly assured making him just let out a huff as a frown stayed on his face while he placed the strawberry milks down beside me.

"But I don't want an exhausted noona, I want my noona," he stated in small complaints.

I quietly looked to him and smiled softly in amusement, this only made Niki begin to ramble even more, throwing various Japanese words into it was he went on and on.

"How dar eyou just sit there and smile at me as if nothing is wrong? I know something's wrong noona, I know, we know, you know, we know," Niki spoke before momentarily switching to Japanese and then going back to Korean, "you need me to repeat myself in Mandarin?"

"Niki... you can't even speak Mandarin," I pointed out and he just stared at me before a small laugh escaped him.

"Do I look like I care?" he questioned as I just blinked at him and he sighed heavily, "if you don't smile right now I'm calling on Sunoo hyung."

"You're gonna call on him no matter what," I reminded and Niki just stared at me before sucking in a deep breath, "see? I told you."

"Sunoo hyung!" Niki's voice was incredibly loud as he yelled out, earning a loud hum in return, "noona is refusing to smile!"

Quick footsteps echoed out through the dorm and Sunoo immediately easily slid into the bedroom and looked over at me.

"Why?" he questioned and I just blinked at him as Niki smugly smiled before turning on his heel and marching out of the room, "why are you not smiling?"

"I'm just exhausted," I excused once again and he immediately raised both his eyebrows at me, showing loud and clear that he did not trust me one bit, "can I just be alone right now?"

"Nope," he shortly replied before marching over and crawling up in my bed, carefully moving away the strawberry milks before plopping down on his stomach beside me, "so are you exhausted as in; 'I need cuddles and love from my boyfriend so I can sleep sound and safe in his arms', or are you exhausted as in; 'I really can't keep going anymore'?"

"There's just been a lot happening lately, okay?" I whispered quietly and he just hummed before grabbing my hand and slowly beginning to trace small hearts on the back of it with a finger.

"Talk with me," he softly spoke and I just shook my head before laying my arm over my eyes and slowly sliding further down into my bed, laying down completely beside him, "Lily... I can see you're hurting."

"I don't want to talk about it right now," I whispered and he quietly hummed before softly carressing my hand again and again.

"I just wanna see you smile and be happy Lily," he whispered and I glanced at him before just turning around so my back was facing him, "hey..." he cooed out and softly grabbed my shoulder before I could sense him push up on his elbow to look over at me, "now you need to talk to me. I don't want to see you like this."

I didn't reply to him I just laid in silence before pulling my duvet up tighter around my shoulder. Soon enough I felt Sunoo lift my duvet and slip in behind me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder before pressing a kiss behind my ear and quietly laying down behind me.

"I love you Lily... please tell me what is happening," Sunoo whispered as I curled myself up into a small ball and grabbed onto my knees, "don't cry... Lily, don't cry," he whispered and brushed my hair over behind my ears, "I don't want to as much as sense a whimper leaving you."

"I can't Sunoo," I whispered and he hummed.

"Can't what, princess?" he softly questioned and I immediately turned around and burried my face in his chest while wrapping my arms around his neck, "oh my..." he muttered and just hugged me tightly as I sucked in a deep breath, trying to use his flowery scent to calm myself down, "you worry me."

"Sorry," I muttered as he burried a hand in my hair and softly rubbed his thumb back and forth across my scalp.

"I just don't like seeing you cry," he whispered, "please don't cry and keep it all to yourself... always tell me."

"I will."

"Promise?"

"Yeah..."