| 30 |

"Dear miss Fàn, it's with pleasure we can tell you that you have been accept-" I stopped mid sentence before my head snapped up and I ran out of the bedroom, "Jay-ah!"

"What? Are you hurt? Are you dead? Is there an intruder?" Jay rushed out to me from the kitchen only to look at me with a puzzled look as I stood grinning widely, "what?"

"Guess what~" I happily cooed as I skipped down to him, whilst he just frowned at me, "you're getting a new classmate."

"What do yo-" he paused as his eyes widened and I just nodded with a wide smile on my face, "you got in?"

"No... Niki did," I replied, "of course I got in. Use your brain."

"Ah! I'm so proud!" he happily cooed before pulling me into a tight hug, even lifting me off the ground.

"What are my ears hearing?" Heeseung yelled from the kitchen making me quickly let go of Jay and rush into the kitchen.

"What do you think they heard?" I happily questioned.

"If I'm not mistaken I heard that Jay is now living with one of his classmates," Heeseung stated and I simply grinned widely, "oh my god, you got in," he gasped in disbelief as I just nodded, making him rush over and swoop me into a hug.

"You got in too?" Sunoo questioned as he skipped into the kitchen as well, making me immediately let go of Heeseung and turn to look at Sunoo.

"Too?" I frowned at him and crossed my arms, making his smile drop immediately and his eyes widen.

"I just rat myself out didn't I?" Sunoo looked to Heeseung who just nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I complained.

"I wanted it to be a surprise if I got in!" Sunoo whined in return.

"Singing department?" I questioned and he immediately nodded with a proud look on his face, "I knew it."

"So... don't I get a hug because I'm mega super duper cool and amazing for getting in?" he questioned and spread his arms for me.

"I thought you liked your class at Chilbo," I squinted my eyes at him making him sheepishly laugh.

"I had to choose a school closer to the company," he excused.

"And he wanted to go to school with you," Heeseung outed with a small laugh.

"I knew it," I hissed.

"Can't I get a hug?" Sunoo complained, "my arms are getting tired."

"Okay," I let out a small laugh before rushing over and pulling him into a hug to which he happily laughed.

"Ow," he muttered making me immediately pull away.

"Ow, what?" I questioned and looked at him, "did you injure yourself?"

"You don't remember?" Heeseung questioned in shock making me look over at him in confusion with raised eyebrows, "you freaked out completely last night."

"I did what?" I questioned him in shock.

"You had a night terror," Sunoo clarified.

"I've never seen you in so much panic, let alone hit anyone," Heeseung shook his head making me widen my eyes even more, if that was possible, "it was almost like you wasn't there at all... but you were..."

"Hyung... don't tell her," Sunoo shook his head making me snap my head back to him.

"I hit you?" I questioned him.

"It was my own fault," he quickly assured, "I should've known better than to try and hold you still when you were out of yourself."

"She would've fallen off the bunk if you did nothing," Heeseung quickly reminded making me stare at them in bewilderment.

"I hit you?" I repeated my question once more as I looked back at Sunoo.

"And scared the living dead out of Niki," Heeseung hummed.

"I hit you?" 

"Relax Lin, I'm fine," Sunoo assured, "see? Completely fine."

"I hit you?" I exclaimed at him, "how could I hit you? Was I completely out of my mind?" I rambled on and grabbed onto my head, "why can't I remember?... am I sick like  my mom? Oh my god, what if I am? I'm too young to die."

"Well... at least she can ramble in Korean now," Heeseung stated, "that's good, right?"

"Lin, I think you have to sit down," Sunoo stated and reached out towards me.

"No, no, no. I'm good. Don't touch me, I don't want to hit you," I shook my head at him making him let out a small sigh.

"Lin, you need to sit down," he repeated to me and I immediately shook my head, "why must you be so difficult," he muttered before grabbing onto my shoulders and pushing me over to sit down in one of the chairs by the dinning table, sitting down beside me, "will you listen to me right now?"

"Maybe," I muttered.

"I'm fine. I'm not hurt," he assured making me arch a brow at him, "I'm serious. I'm reading on what to do when someone has a night terror so I can help more than I did last night. Because whatever I did, clearly wasn't the right thing. You're not sick, you're completely fine. It's fine not to remember what you did after a night terror, the internet says so."

"I remember the dream, but I don't... I don't remember waking up," I muttered and he just nodded at me.

"Which is completely normal," he assured, "I did my research."

"He literally laid beside you in bed for hours while you were sleeping, until he had read that night terrors mainly occur between midnight and 4 am," Heeseung nodded when I looked over at him, "besides that... I've only seen him read about night terrors and constantly check his mail, this morning."

"Now relax, I'm fine, you're fine," Sunoo stated and grabbed my hands, before I quickly pulled them back to myself, "you're not gonna hurt me Lin."

"Should I leave?" Heeseung spoke up making me look over to him before Sunoo nodded his head, "I'll leave then."

I watched as Heeseung rushed out of the kitchen with his food in hand, sending us a last glance before rushing out of the kitchen.

"Look at me, Lily," Sunoo calmly cooed out making me look to him, "take my hand," he reached his hand out for me and I hesitantly did so, making him rub his thumb over my knuckles, "you're not gonna hurt me. Don't worry," he assured after seeing my scared face.

"I've never hurt anyone in my sleep," I muttered making him hum with a small nod.

"You know why you ended up hitting me?" he questioned and I simply shook my head, "because I handled the situation wrong. Your reaction was completely normal for the situation. Me trying to hold you still was the dumbest thing to do, but I didn't know that."

"But now you have bruises... don't you?" I questioned.

"That doesn't matter," he shook his head.

"Sunoo," I complained making him let out a small laugh.

"Don't think of it," he assured with a small smile.

"But I do," I pointed out to him making him let out a small laugh before pulling on my arm so I leaned towards him.

"It's nothing," he assured and pressed a kiss to my forehead, "stop thinking about it. I'll handle it better next time."

"But I'm gonna end up hurting you," I reminded him.

"You are not gonna end up hurting me," he softly spoke and tugged my hair over behind my ears, "I'll be a professional at handling night terrors. I promise you that."

"And you promise?" I stated.

"Didn't you hear me? I promise you that."