Tearing (6)

Jay kept giving us glances as we walked to class. He clearly was tired of us in some way.

"Look I know you made up and all. But do you think this is necessary?" Jay questioned making me look up at Sunoo, who just grabbed my hand in his and smiled widely.

"I have a thing or two to day I believe," he happily stated making me smile softly as he pulled me into the classroom, "let's sit together today," he happily beamed down at me.

I didn't even get a chance to say anything before he pulled me down to the usual corner where he and Jay sat. Leaving Jay to sit in my usual seat by Yuna and Sunhi. But it was gonna be fine, Jay knew how to ignore or indirectly reject people, which was quite a good thing when it came to this bit- I mean this girl, of course.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I whispered to Sunoo as I sat in the corner while Sunoo sat beside me, simply giving me a wide smile.

"Did she hurt your feelings?" Sunoo questioned making me frown at him, "did she hurt your feelings?"

"She sure made me pissed," I corrected making Sunoo simply nod at me.

"And no one makes my princess anything but happy without hearing anything from me," Sunoo decided and gave my hand a small squeeze, a smile immediately spreading on my face as I just looked at him, "what? Am I handsome?"

"I thought you already knew that... isn't it obvious?" I questioned as a shy smile spread on his face and he immediately held a hand up to cover the small giggle that escaped him, "cute."

"Stop it," he quietly complained and nudged my shoulder as I just let out a small laugh at him.

My laughter immediately same to a stop at the sight of an identical skirt to mine standing right in front of my table and I mentally cursed before looking away from Sunoo and up to Sunhi, who now stood in front of me, calmly looking down at me.

"You're in my seat," she spoke up.

"Well... actually she's in my seat, but I don't mind," Jay piped in making a small smile spread on my face as I glanced at him.

"Yeah, but Sunoo would rather sit beside me than your problematic face," Sunhi commented and crossed her arms over her chest as a frown grew on my face, "so problematic and full of drama that you don't even remember."

"Actually I'd like to sit beside my girlfriend," Sunoo clarified as I looked to him with a small smile, "and I would appreciate it if you'll stop saying mean and rude stuff to her and about her. Because none of it is true and all of it applies more to you than it does to her, thank you very much."

"You got to be kidding me," Sunhi snorted as I just looked at Sunoo with a soft smile.

"What?" Sunoo questioned me in amusement and I just shook my head as I gave his hand a small squeeze.

"She got you to say all this, right?" Sunhi let out a small laugh as she pointed to me.

"I did not," I shook my head at her as I stayed calm, even though I had a great urge to send a fist to her face.

"Of course you did, my Sunoo would never tell me that," she pointed out and I simply arched a brow at her.

"Your Sunoo?" I questioned in disbelief and she nodded.

"I'm afraid the only one that can call her mine is the girl sitting beside me and not... you," Sunoo replied as he scrunched his nose up, almost as if he was disgusted.

"And Lin didn't tell him to say anything... she begged him not to," Jay added on, "but I think Sunoo was tired of having loads of people hating on the most precious human being in his life."

"What?" I let out an amused laugh at Jay before looking to Sunoo who just nodded in agreement, "you said that?"

"What? Isn't it obvious?" he mocked before letting out a small laugh at me before his face immediately fell and rested in a calm manner as he looked back at Sunhi, with no interest in his face, "now I would appreciate it if you could sit down somewhere and stop commenting on anything and everything Lily does. She's not a snob, she's not dramatic, she's not ugly. She's not any of the things you accuse her of being. She's the opposite of all that."

"Ugh, whatever," Sunhi rolled her eyes at us as Sunoo immediately smiled happily at me, "you're just too stupid to see how I'm much better than her."

"How dare you call him stupid?" I gasped at her, "wasn't it you who was all over him and trying to date him? Now you have the audacity to call him stupid?"

"It's fine," Sunoo softly whispered to me with a small smile on his face as Sunhi just waved me off and walked off to find a seat for herself.

"She called you stupid," I whispered to him in disbelief, "how can she do that? To YOU?"

"Lily," Sunoo cooed out with a small laugh, "I don't mind her at all. You don't think I'm stupid."

"I don't," I hummed at him.

"And all I need to know is that you love and appreciate me. I don't care about what she has to say," he waved it off making me hum at him, "you're more offended than me about this."

"Of course I am! Did you just hear what she said about my boyfriend?" I questioned him in disbelief.

Sunoo simply let out a small laugh as he looked at me before leaning over and placing a small peck on my cheek.

"You're cute, you know that, right?" he questioned making me sigh before nodding.

"I can't ever be anything but cute to you," I pointed out as he just smiled and squeezed my hand softly in his hold.

"Love you too," he commented with a small laugh as I just nudged his shoulder and turned him a bit away from me, "I know you love me."

"Yeah I do, and what are you gonna do about it?"

"Hmm... nothing... except kiss you while I can."

"I don't mind that," I shrugged as he smiled at me.

"Honestly, don't you two ever stop?" Jay questioned as he turned around in his seat and looked at us.

I simply glanced at Sunoo, who also glanced at me. All at once we both let out two small laughs, resulting in Jay sighing at us and mumbling something about wishing to have already graduated.