Chapter Forty-One

Reader

I was in my room, chilling with my new puppy (Puppy Name), when I heard my grandma calling out to me.

It seems like I have a visitor...? Better see who it is.

With my puppy following me, I opened the door to reveal that it was Hau.

"Hey; sorry for dropping in so suddenly. Do you have some free time right now?"

I smiled softly.

"Yeah, sure. But..." I turned back to the inside of the house, "Grandma! Do you mind watching over (Puppy Name) for a bit?"

After receiving the answer that she didn't mind, I put on my shoes before exiting the house, making sure to close the door behind me so (Puppy Name) wouldn't escape.

"Is this place far away? What did you want to show me exactly?"

Hau grinned, placing his hands behind his back.

"It's not too far, but the contents of the matter are strictly classified."

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Whatever you say."

The two of us had some casual conversation before we arrived at a semi-familiar location. The music studio that the guys performed at, if I remember correctly.

"Is there a new performance or something going on? I don't see Gladion or Sun..." I questioned, looking around the studio.

"They're not here; this is a solo performance." Hau explained, instructing the staff to get 'everything' set up.

But what was 'everything'...? I can't help but be curious.

I was soon provided with a comfortable chair to sit in, as Hau headed to the stage.

"Be sure to pay close attention, alright?" Hau stated with a wink.

I chuckled.

"Alright; you have my full attention."

And with that, Hau began his performance.

Wow... I can't believe it. All three of my guy friends like me. What is this, a fanfiction?!

When the performance was over, a light sheen of sweat covered Hau. He had really put his everything into the performance.

"I don't expect an answer right away," Hau stated as he approached me, jumping off the stage, "Just promise to think about what you want."

I smiled softly, grabbing a nearby towel so Hau could wipe the sweat from his brow.

"Of course. Thank you for the performance; I loved it."

Hau smiled widely at the compliment.

"Then it was worth it! Do you mind if I walk you home?"

I nodded.

"Sure. But are you sure you can walk after that performance?"

"I've endured worse. Besides, I think I've made it pretty obvious that I'm more than happy to walk you home."

That is true...

And so, Hau walked me home. Although once he had dropped me off and left, my grandparents were curious about what had happened.

"So? What did Hau want to show you?" My grandma questioned.

"It's... complicated..." Was all I could say.

"Come on, sit down and let me hear what the issue is." She stated, helping (Puppy Name) sit in my lap.

I took a deep breath, petting (Puppy Name) on her head before speaking up.

"Sun, Gladion, and Hau all like me and I don't know what to do!" I exclaimed, not facing her due to embarrassment.

Surprisingly, she was quite calm.

"And how can you be sure all three boys like-"

"All three confessed to me. They were very clear with their feelings."

That seemed to convince my grandma of what I was saying to be true.

"And you're unsure of what to do? Is it because you don't like them?"

I shook my head in response.

"No, it isn't that. All three of them are quite nice and great in their own way. I just... I don't know what to do. I'm not sure if I'm interested in any of them in a romantic sense."

My grandma thought for a minute before speaking up.

"There's no rush to come up with a conclusion. Perhaps if you spend time with each of them individually, you'll find that you 'click' with one more than the others. Of course, it's alright to come up with a result that ends in you not choosing as well. But you should first explore every option before crossing it off the list."

Taking Grandma's words to heart, a plan began to formulate in my head. Today's Saturday, and the next week we have off of school because of recent events... If I take two days with each of the boys alone, I should be able to come to a result by the following Saturday.

"Grandma! Thank you for always having the best advice!" I stated, standing up while holding my puppy.

She simply smiled.

"Of course. Let me know if I can help you with anything."

I nodded, already halfway to my room though so she couldn't see it.

Let's see... what order should I do this... Well... Gladion was the first to confess, so it only makes sense he should be first. With that logic, Sun will be after him, and lastly Hau.

Let's do this!