Chapter Nine

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

After a while of practicing, the same butler from before came in.

"I'm sorry to bother you, Master Gladion, but dinner has just finished." The butler said.

"I see. We'll be there in a few." Gladion replied.

The butler nodded, before leaving the room.

"Just leave your things here, you can get them before you leave." Gladion instructed

After putting our things down, we headed to the dining room. There, Lillie and a woman I did not recognize was waiting for us.

-Lusamine's P.O.V-

When Gladion came down, the usual Hau and Sun were with him. But with him was a girl I did not recognize.

"Gladion, who's this?" I asked, while motioning to the girl.

"This is (y/n); she just moved to Alola." Gladion said.

"It's very nice to meet you." (y/n) said with a smile.

... (y/n), hmm...

... She's perfect for my little Gladion!

It's decided then; (y/n) will be my Gladion's bride... Or, at least his girlfriend...

"It's a pleasure to meet you. Come, sit." I said, while motioning for Gladion and his friends to sit with Lillie and I.

... I made sure to have (y/n) sit next to Gladion.

I then sat down.

"So, did Gladion tell you that he's competed in at least ten different sports, and have won something? He's done so many that I can't keep count." I said.

"No, I didn't know that." (y/n) said.

-Lillie's P.O.V-

Oh dear, this isn't good at all! If mother keeps talking Gladion up... At this rate... (y/n) will fall for Gladion in no time...

-Gladion's P.O.V-

I'm not sure what's going on with my mother... But... Who am I to stop her from talking me up?

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

This is absolutely adorable. It's clear how much Gladion's mother loves him by the way she's talking him up. How sweet!

"Well, that sure was delicious. Got to hand it to those chefs of mine. They sure know how to cook." Lusamine said.

"Yeah. Well, I think it's time that we head home. After all, we have school tomorrow." Sun said.

"Agreed. Hobbs can drive you home. Gladion and Lillie would join you, but they must work on their horse-riding skills." Lusamine said.

Gladion can ride horses too?!

"Well, let us just get our things, and we'll be off." Hau said, before rushing out of the room.

Sun and I thanked Lusamine for the meal, before leaving the room as well.

After getting our things, we headed to an amazing rich-looking limo.

"Are you sure that it's fine that you drive us home? We can walk." I said.

"Nonsense. Any friend of Gladion's will be treated with respect." Hobbs said, before opening the door for me.

I hesitated, before entering the limo.

Hau ended up next to me, with Sun across from me.

Once we were buckled up, we were off.

The first to be dropped off was Hau.

"Aw, wish I could've stayed with you longer. Oh well. Bye!" Hau exclaimed, before exiting the limo, and running into his house.

"Next up is Ms. (y/l/n)'s house." Hobbs said, before driving off.

"So... (y/n)... I was curious about something." Sun said, voice trailing off.

"Shoot. I'm listening." I said.

"Well, I wanted to know if you'd be interested in going out to eat this Saturday... Just the two of us?" Sun said, suddenly becoming very shy.

"Like... A date?" I questioned.

"Only if you want to think of it was one. It's just... I'd love to get to know more about you." Sun said.

"Well, I'll need to talk to my grandparents to make sure I'm available, but sure, I'd love to." I said with a smile.

Sun smiled as well.

We then arrived at my place.

"Thanks for the ride." I said, before running up to my front door, and letting myself in.

Inside, my grandparents were waiting for me.

"So, how was your time at Gladion's?" Grandma asked.

"It was a lot of fun; being able to practice for auditions and all. Question, am I available to go out to eat with Sun on Saturday?" I questioned.

"Like... A date?" Grandpa asked.

"I'm not sure. He said only if I wanted it to be so." I explained.

"I see. Well, that's fine with me." Grandma said.

"That's fine with me too. Sun's a great kid. I bet you and Sun would be a cute couple." Grandpa added.

"If only I liked Sun that way. It's not that I don't think he's a good kid, it's just that I don't like anyone that way." I explained.

For a second, I thought my grandparents actually looked disappointed.

"Well... I'm going to get ready for bed now. Night." I said, before walking to my room, and proceeding to get ready for bed.

After I had done so, I was as I was laying on my bed, my phone went off.

Curious, I looked at my phone, to see that a message was sent from Hau.

Hey! It's Hau! Would you like to go get up a little early to go out to eat for breakfast tomorrow?

But it's a school day... How will that work?

I then sent Hau my concerns through a text.

That's why I said for you to get up earlier than usual.

Oh, okay; now I get it.

I then sent a text saying, 'Sure.'

Great! I'll pick you up around 6:30am. Night!

Crap... I have to wake up that early...

I then sighed, before putting my phone down, and closing my eyes.

... The crazy things I do for my friends...

-Hau's P.O.V-

... I can't believe it...

... She said yes!

Ha! Take that, Gladion and Sun! In your faces!

Later my fellow readers! =^-^=