Chapter One

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

... I can't believe it...

... I'm finally in Alola! I've been waiting for this for like... Ever! Yes, I'll miss my home in Kanto, but to be able to visit the islands of Alola... It's a dream come true!

As I exited the boat, I looked at my new surroundings... In awe.

Alola is truly something else.

If I remember correctly, I'm to go to my grandparent's house as soon as I arrive. They said that they'd sit out on the front porch for me, so it should be easy to find them...

... Hopefully...

As I was walking around, I noticed a malasada shop.

... I've always wanted to try some malasada...

Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to stop by for a moment...

So, instead of heading straight to my grandparent's house, I took a slight detour to the malasada shop.

When I entered, I noticed that it was empty; except for a green-haired boy. Well, I guess that is to be expected. It is late after all.

"Alola! What can I do for you?" The woman at the counter asked.

"Hey, can I have some... Uh... Just give me a minute..." I said, as I realized that there were more options than what I could count.

How do I possibly decide on what to choose!?

-Hau's P.O.V-

As I was eating my delicious malasada, I noticed a cute girl enter the shop.

Wow, she's adorable...

Wait, what?! I barely even know her! How can I possibly be feeling an attraction to this girl already?!

As I took another bite of my malasada, I noticed that I couldn't keep my eyes off of this girl.

Alright, I can't wait anymore! Time to learn her name!

I walked up to the girl, and noticed that she seemed to be in deep thinking.

"Something wrong?" I questioned.

"Yeah. I don't know which malasada to choose. They all look and sound so good..." The girl said.

"Then get every one of them." I suggested.

"But... That's way too much money!" The girl protested.

"Then I'll pay. Give me one of everything." I said to the lady.

She nodded, before preparing my offer.

"But I can't let you do that! I just met you. I couldn't possibly let you pay for me!" The girl protested.

"Here you go." The girl said, before handing me my order.

I then paid the lady, before turning to the girl.

"Too late." I said, before handing the girl the bag.

The girl sighed, before taking the bag from my hands.

"Is there anything I can do in return?" The girl asked.

"All I ask in return is your name. My name's Hau!" I asked, before introducing myself.

"(y/n). Nice to meet you Hau." The girl introduced herself.

What a cute name, for a cute girl...