Chapter Seventeen

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

When my alarm went off, I turned it off, and realized that I was feeling much better.

... Guess Hau's stew and Gladion's medicine worked...

I then sat up and began to get ready for school. And because of Sun, I don't have to worry about my homework.

Once I was already, I hurried to pack my backpack, eat breakfast, and started heading straight to school.

When I arrived, Sun, Hau, and Gladion were waiting for me.

"Hey." I greeted, as I approached them.

"Hello (y/n)!" Hau happily said.

"Glad to see that you're feeling better." Sun said.

"Yeah, me too." I said.

We then heard a lot of commotion and noise around a sign-up sheet.

"What's that about?" I asked.

"Probably just the annual art competition." Gladion said.

"So, you just share your art, and try to win?" I asked.

"You got it. The prize varies from year to year. But the real prize is the bragging rights you get." Sun explained.

"Sounds intriguing. Too bad I have no artistic talent whatsoever." I said with a laugh.

-Gladion's P.O.V-

I know what she's saying is a lie. When I was at her place last night, I saw a few sheets holding drawings scattered around her room.

(y/n) deserves to win!

But... How do I get her things entered?

... I know exactly what I had to do...

"I think I'm going to enter." I said.

"Good for you." (y/n) said.

Sun and Hau burst into laughter.

"What's so funny?" (y/n) questioned.

"Gladion's talent for art is... Well..." Sun started.

"It's horrible!" Hau exclaimed.

I frowned.

"That isn't very nice. Even if his skills aren't the best, there's no reason why he can't compete." (y/n) defended.

"But seriously, it's not rude, it's a fact." Sun said.

(y/n) glared.

"I saw go for it, Gladion!" (y/n) said.

I gave her a smile, before entering (y/n)'s name.

Now all I need is to get one of her drawings.

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

I can't believe that Hau and Sun could be so mean. Especially Hau. Well, I guess no one's perfect.

Soon enough, it was time to head to our first classes. On the way, we bumped into Lillie and Moon.

"Hey Lillie. Hello Moon." I greeted.

"Good morning (y/n)." Lillie said with a smile.

I smiled back.

"Need something?" I asked.

"Actually, yes. We want to invite you to a slumber party Lillie and I were having tonight at Lillie's place." Moon explained.

"A slumber party? Sounds fun. What time?" I asked.

"How about five? Does that give you enough time to do anything you would need to do before coming over?" Lillie asked.

"Five should work with me." I said.

"(y/n), we kind've need to go." Hau said.

"Oh, right. See you later." I said, before leaving with Hau.

After going to our lockers, we headed to the art room. Since we were one of the later people to arrive, we had to sit in the front.

Man!

As we did our warm-up sketches, I saw Hau drawing a lovely flower. I noticed it was (favorite flower), and he was doing a beautiful drawing of it.

Why didn't Hau enter the competition if he's this good at art?

I passed this question o Hau through a text.

And soon enough I received a reply of that he didn't want to disappoint his grandfather, who wants him to be a wrestler.

Wow, I never realized that Hau had such high expectations to live up to.

Poor guy. Wish I could do something to help him.

Guess who's back? Me! Yay! Hope you're still enjoying the story. Now, there is something I would like to discuss... I love receiving comments on how much you love the story, or random comments on the story itself. But there is one type of comment that always gets me down. Anything similar to 'More' or 'Update' or something like that. The message that that implies to me is that what I've given isn't enough, and that I need to rush to get something to satisfy you guys. Now, I try to make sure there are very frequent updates on this story (in addition to my other ones). But the fact is that I can't always update frequently on this story. The main reasons being:

1) I have a life too!

2) I have a lot of stories to update.

3) I have to type up each and every chapter.

So, as you can see, when I receive comments that seem to rush me to update, they really get me depressed. So, if you can please no give me those types of comments, I'd really appreciate it. Now, things like 'I can't wait for more' is fine. But comments that seem to be demanding me to update... I just can't stand comments like that. 

That's all for my mini rant. Sorry if this bored anyone. Later! =^-^=