Chapter Thirteen

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

Yes! Lunch is finally over! True, that means I must go back to class, but I'd do almost anything to escape this weird twist our conversation has taken.

"Gladion, shall we go?" I inquired.

Gladion nodded, before leading me to English. In the English class, Moon was also there; just like yesterday.

Once we had sat down, the teacher began the class by passing out a play to everyone.

"This is a three-person play. You may choose who you work with, but keep in mind that if you get off topic, I will move you." The teacher said, before sitting down in her chair.

Students then started to get into groups.

I then felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned to face Gladion.

"Want to work together?" Gladion asked.

"Sure."

Moon soon came up to us and we had our group of three.

-Moon's P.O.V-

"So, there's two male parts and one female part. (y/n), would you mind being the other male?" I sweetly asked.

"Sure."

Perfect.

From what I've heard of this play, it's a love story. I hope that my character will be with Gladion's character.

"Then, let's begin." I said.

***

... I can't believe it... I'm such an idiot...

"I must admit... It's weird playing as a guy; much more a gay guy." (y/n) admitted.

"Yeah, I get it; playing as something I'm not. After all, it's weird for me to be playing as a gay guy too." Gladion added.

... The story... Was about two gay guys...

... Ah!

"So, Gladion, who are you into then if it's not guys?" I curiously asked.

"That's confidential info." Gladion said.

Could that mean it's me? Or... Could it be (y/n)!?

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

Now I'm curious. Gladion didn't say no, making me intrigued. But, I won't push the topic any further. I don't want to make Gladion feel uncomfortable.

-Gladion's P.O.V-

Okay... What is Moon up to? First off, she wanted to be the female, and then seemed upset when (y/n)'s character was meant to kiss my character. Then she asked who I like. She's up to something...

***

"If you've finished going through the play, you can talk quietly among yourselves." The teacher said.

"Hey (y/n), can I talk to you? Alone?" Moon questioned.

"Sure." (y/n) said, before moving to the other side of the room with Moon.

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

"So, what'd you need to talk about?" I questioned.

Moon gave me a frown before talking.

"Listen up (y/n)! I've known Gladion much longer than you. He's mine. I see you trying to win him over, and I won't stand for it! Understand!?" Moon quietly said.

...

...

... Huh!?

"Uh... I don't like Gladion in that way." I said.

"You don't?" Moon questioned.

"Nope." I stated.

"Oh... Then... In that case... Never mind! Forget I said anything!" Moon said.

"It's fine. It's obvious you like Gladion. I wish the best of luck to you." I said.

"Thanks." Moon said with a smile.

We then headed back to sit with Gladion.

-Gladion's P.O.V-

After a few minutes, Moon and (y/n) came back.

"So, what'd you talk about?" I inquired.

"Private stuff." Moon said.

I raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

Before I could say anything else, class ended, and Moon hurried (y/n) away.

Yep... Definitely up to something...

Sorry for the shorter chapter. As always, I hope you've enjoyed this chapter. I have edited my updating schedule a bit, so please check my activity feed to see all the details of that. Later! =^-^=