Chapter Forty-Four

Sun

I was in the front area, reading a book when I heard what sounded like desperate knocking on the front door. Concerned, I headed to the door, surprised to see (Name) on the other side. She had some fresh tears falling down her face, and was wearing an outfit that didn't seem proper to be wearing outside.

"Sun, please let me inside!" She begged, seeming hysterical.

Of course, I let her in. Leading her to the kitchen, I began to ask what was wrong.

Did someone hurt her...?

"I-I was at Gladion's house... W-We were doing something similar to that p-photoshoot at the sleepover... B-But when I put this on... H-He forced me into a k-kiss... and forced himself onto me in g-general... All my stuff's there... M-My phone... E-Everything..."

On the outside, I looked concerned and calm. On the inside, I was simply enraged. How dare that bastard try to do something like that to my Princess!

"I'm sorry that happened. But don't worry, you're safe now. Moon," I started, turning to her who had just entered the room, "Do you mind getting some comfortable clothes for (Name)?"

"Sure."

And with that, she left the room.

Bringing (Name) in for a hug, I let her cry it all out.

"Do you want anything to drink? You're welcome to stay the night if you'd like."

Despite the tears and hiccups, I was able to decipher what (Name) said.

"W-Water, and... I-I'd appreciate that.... T-Thank you..."

Making sure she was able to calm down somewhat, I let go to get (Name) a glass of water.

"How about I make you some soup as well? My parents make this when we need to relax and calm down."

(Name) simply nodded softly, using a nearby tissue box to supply herself with material to wipe away her tears.

"I-I'd like that..."

Soon enough, Moon returned, and led (Name) to a room she could get changed in.

Hm...

Reader

"Thanks for the clothes Moon." I said, now in cozy clothes.

"Anytime. I can't believe Gladion to do something like that to you." Moon's voice trailed off.

It makes sense she would be conflicted; she did like him after all.

"Yeah..."

Thanking Moon one last time, I headed back to the kitchen to see that Sun had already finished making the soup.

"This soup is special in that it doesn't take long to prepare." Sun stated, pushing the bowl towards where I was sitting.

"Thanks for the food."

With that, I took a spoonful of the soup. It was yummy. A few minutes into eating it however, I began to feel quite sleepy. Perhaps the adrenaline and stress are finally catching up with me...?

"Sun... Can I... Take a... Nap..?"

As I finished those words, my vision went black.

Sun

Finally... (Name)'s mine...! All mine!

Being careful to not alert Moon, I transferred (Name)'s body to the basement, where I already had a comfortable set-up created. Laying her body down, I attached a chain to her ankle. She would be able to walk around, but not escape.

Sleep well, Princess-

Squeak.

Oh... It looks like Moon found me out. That's alright.

I was going to kill her anyway.