Chapter Forty-Five

Reader

I awoke to find myself on a comfortable bed. But I soon realized how horrible of a situation this was. A chain was on my ankle, forcing me to stay near the comfortable bed I was on. My mind was racing about how this had happened, my thoughts not being kind to me.

Squeak.

My head instantly turned to face the source of the sound; a staircase heading up. Does that mean I'm in a basement?

"Who's there?" I questioned, trying to sound at least somewhat brave.

Probably failed.

Hearing the footsteps getting closer and closer, my body trembled with fear.

"Relax, there's nothing to worry about."

When I heard the voice, I knew instantly who it was.

"Sun, thank god you're here. Can you help me remove this..."

My voice trailed off, my smile disappearing as Sun's form came into view. His smile... He looked happy.

Too happy.

"Did you really trap me here? Why!?" I questioned.

Sun looked a bit confused for a moment.

"I did...? You're here against your will...? Well, I mean... My reasoning is quite simple; I WON'T LET ANYONE ELSE HAVE YOU!"

Sun's expression... And tone of voice... They were all psychotic...!

Sun...

"You're crazy! You can't keep me here forever... Someone... Someone will find me here!"

Sun simply smiled, as if reveling in just hearing my voice.

"I know. That's why I intend to take you somewhere no one will ever find you. Then everything will be perfect!"

I must find a way to escape... Sun's absolutely crazy.

Seeing the key in his pocket, an idea came to me.

"Sun... I don't understand why you're doing this... Did you mean it when you said you loved me?"

"Of course, yes! I love you more than anything!"

"Then can you kiss me...? They say actions speak louder than words..."

It seemed Sun became flustered by this suggestion; seems my acting is somehow working on him.

As he approached me, I mentally prepared myself for when he kissed me. Kissing back, I made sure he was into it before reaching my hand for the pocket with the key.

Of course, Sun was lost in the kiss and didn't notice anything until the key was out of his pocket.

"What are you-"

I knew I had to act fast, and punched him in the crotch area. As Sun hunched over on the ground, I was quick to free myself from the chain holding me back. Once free, I raced out of the basement, knowing I had to find help. My phone was still at Gladion's, so I needed someone nearby who could help me.

Hau.... He should be able to help!

While I did worry about getting lost, I was eventually able to make it to his house. When I arrived though, no one answered the door. No matter how many times I pounded on the door, it didn't seem like anyone was home.

I tried to open the door, but it was locked; as expected.

Isn't there a back entrance...?

Heading for the back, I was able to open the gate that led to the back yard.

.... No... Not him too.... Lillie's dead corpse was being buried by Hau...

Hau

Shit. Shit. SHIT!

This was a horrible time for my Cupcake to show up. Just horrible. I learned that Lillie had set up (Name) to be 'extra sexy' so Gladion would try something on her. Of course, I hate Gladion for even trying something, but the fact that Lillie set everything up... She had to go.

Of course, to see (Name) trembling in fear... I hate seeing such an expression on her face.

"(Name), I can explain-"

"Stay away from me! You're a monster!" (Name) shouted, quickly cutting me off.

Did she just... No... I must make her love me.. She's mine! I'll make her love me!

Reader

I was already trembling, but when I saw Hau's face begin to twitch, I knew I was in trouble.

Run (Name)! Run!

Quickly turning my body, I sprinted away, moving as fast as my body would allow me to do so. I looked back a couple times, but never saw Hau following me.

I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

When I finally got home, I struggled to get inside, as my body was ready to collapse due to exhaustion.

"(Name), what's-"

"Call the police! Please!"

With how my tone was, Grandpa didn't hesitate to do just that. My puppy rushed up to me, her tail wagging sadly, her eyes seeming to say 'I know something's wrong. What is it?'

Oh (Puppy Name)... I just don't understand... What happened to all my friends?