Chapter Sixteen

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

I awoke with a start, a sharp pain in my stomach.

Oh no.

Quickly, I rushed to the nearest restroom, where I emptied my stomach.

... Ugh... I don't feel good...

I then looked at the nearby clock, to see that it was only three in the morning.

... Man...

I then stood up, flushed down my vomit, and headed to the kitchen. There, I got a glass of water, and drank it. After doing that, I took my temperature, to see that I had a fever.

... No wonder I feel so ill...

I then headed back to my room, where I laid back down and closed my eyes.

... I feel awful...

***

"(y/n), why're you not up yet?" Grandma asked, waking me up while shaking me.

"I... Don't feel well..." I said, probably sounding very pathetic in the process.

"I see. Let me take your temperature-"

"I already did. I have a temperature of 101.4." I said.

"When did you take-"

"Around three in the morning. After I threw up." I explained.

"Alright then. Well, I'll call the school, and explain that you won't be at school today. You just try to rest." Grandma said, before leaving the room.

After she left, I tried to sleep, but I couldn't!

Man!

Well, I might as well let my friends know that I won't be at school today.

I then set a text to my group chat.

I won't be at school today. Sick. Can you get me my make-up work?

Soon after, I received texts from Hau, Sun, and Gladion.

Hau: Sorry to hear that you're sick! Will you be okay? Are you going to die?!

Before I could respond.

Gladion: She's not going to die, idiot!

Sun: Hope you get well soon.

I typed a 'thanks' back to Sun... While Gladion and Hau just kept arguing.

After a while, I decided to lay back down, and rest up.

-Sun's P.O.V-

Poor (y/n). It must be rough to be sick. Since Gladion and Hau were too busy arguing, guess I'll be the one to get her make-up work. Not that I mind. I'd do anything for (y/n).

Anything.

***

At the end of the school day, I hurried to (y/n)'s home with her make-up work. I know it's not the best get-well gift, but it's what (y/n) specifically asked for, so I'll deliver.

When I arrived, I knocked on the door.

Soon, (y/n)'s grandpa opened the door.

"Oh, hello. You're one of (y/n)'s friends, right?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm Sun. I have (y/n)'s make-up work for her." I said.

"Wonderful. Well, I'll lead you to her room. Not sure if she's awake though." He said, before leading me to (y/n)'s room.