Option Three: Use The Secret Back Door

Moving the bed to the side, I entered the secret back door and hurried down the hallway as fast as my legs would carry me. I didn't know how long this hallway went on for, but I could only hope that it was an exit.

Approaching what I could only assume was an exit -there was sunlight there, so it was likely an exit-, I noticed the shadow of one figure. I stopped, taking a moment to catch my breath. Is it just one of them waiting for me...? If it's Hau, I wouldn't stand a chance in a fight... Should I risk it...?

Brining my hands to slightly slap my face, I shook my head. Determined, I raced up to the exit. But as I approached said exit, I didn't see anyone around. Was I imagining it this entire time...?

"Hello, my darling (Name)."

My body quickly turned to face Sun, who seemed quite relaxed for our current situation.

Trembling, I stepped away from Sun, who was now frowning.

"Why're you so scared, (Name)? You have nothing to fear. There's no wildlife here that could harm you."

I frowned, taking another step back.

"I have plenty to fear. You're more of a threat than any wild animal that may or may not be in this forest."

Sun sighed softly, running a hand through his hair.

"I sun... So that's what you think. Look, I just want to keep you safe. If you stay with me, I promise I'll keep you safe and happy. No one will ever be a threat to you ever again."

Even with such an innocent smile, I could tell he was just itching to grab me, contain me like a pet or prize. Still... If I go along with him, I may be treated better than if I refuse and get caught trying to escape. How can I respond to someone so innocent-looking yet clearly dangerous.

Yes

or

No?

(Yes)

"... Alright. I'll trust what you said... I'll always be happy?"

Sun smiled, pulling me in for a hug, his grip quite strong.

"Of course. I already have a place on Ula Ula island prepared for us to live out our fairy tale life. How about we get going? It's going to get cold soon."

Knowing I couldn't fight back, I nodded. Once Sun had a tight grip on my hand, he led me to a place I'd never return from. He was always so possessive, making sure I was never out of his sight. He never gave me a chance to leave or escape. Making sure we were comfortable, he gave me a pleasant life, making sure I was never lonely or unhappy.

This is what it's like to be happy...?

(No)

"Do you really think I would believe you after everything you've done? Even if you managed to convince yourself you had good intentions, I'd still say no." I stated, moving farther away from him.

Sun's chill expression and posture changed drastically.

"I was afraid you'd say such a thing. Now I'm really happy I own a house in the middle of the forest; one no one has found before."

Before I could react, he had cuffs on my hands, forcing me back inside the hallway passageway.

"I really do hate to be so rough with you, Princess, but you brought this on yourself. Did you really think I'd let you leave if you wanted to...?"

Sun chuckled darkly.

"I'll copy your answer from earlier; no."