Chapter Three

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

... Beep... Beep... Beep...

... No, please, stop! I want to sleep some more... Just five more minutes... Please!

... BEEP!
AH!

Bolting out of bed, I noticed that my alarm had been going off for five minutes!

But why do I have an alarm on?

Oh, right... School...

I grumbled to myself, before getting ready for school.

... Yay...

***

"Thanks for breakfast!" I said, as I grabbed my backpack.

"You're quite welcome." Grandma said.

"So... When does the bus arrive?" I questioned.

"There isn't a bus for this school. All students walk to school. If you're lucky, you get a ride from your parents." Grandpa explained.

"Okay. Wait... WHAT?!" I exclaimed.

"You better hurry, before you're late. It's about a ten-minute walk away from here." Grandma said.

... Ah!

I quickly put my shoes on, before running out of the house. Luckily for me, I had prepared in advance, and put the school's address into my phone.

It truly is a ten-minute walk...

... Man...

***

Phew! I made it, with a few minutes to spare. Go me!

As I was looking at the school's entrance, I saw a crowd surrounding some people.

Curious, I approached, only to learn that the 'some people' were Hau, Sun, and Gladion. Might as well go talk to them.

"Hey, how're you-"

I was cut off by a girl pushing me down on the ground.

"Can't you see that all of us want to them to them? You'll just have to wait your turn. Or, better yet, get lost!" The girl said.

.. How dare this little...

Quickly, I stood up, and got ready to strike the first blow.

But, before I could, I felt someone set their hand on mine.

"Are you okay?" I heard Sun ask.

I turned to him, and nodded.

"I'm fine. I didn't know you were this popular." I said.

"Yep; it's the price of being a star." Sun sadly said.

"A star?" I questioned.

I then saw Hau and Gladion walk up to us.

"Yep! We're dancing stars, who make music videos. Though we're also actors... Top of the sports teams for Gladion... And yeah... We're amazing!" Hau boasted.

"Wow, that's amazing!" I said in awe.

"Yeah, and that's why you must wait in line to talk to them." The girl from before said.

Why you-

-Sun's P.O.V-

"Alright you! Can't you see that you're not worthy of love, if all you give is hate? Get lost!" Gladion scolded the girl.

The girl teared up, before running off.

... Is it possible that Gladion likes (y/n)...

"Alright, ladies, I know that (y/n) may be knew, but I want her to be treated with respect, okay?" I said.

The fangirls murmured among themselves, probably wondering why I did that.

And if I was completely honest with myself, I don't know why either...

-Hau's P.O.V-

Sun... He never does things like this, for any girl. Could Sun possibly... No way, right? Sun couldn't like ((y/n)... Right?

"So, (y/n), what's your schedule?" I inquired.

"Well... Let me see..." (y/n) said, before pulling out her schedule.

-Gladion's P.O.V-

"... I have art first." (y/n) explained.

"Oh, cool! Me too! Do you want me to help you there?" Hau offered.

"Sure." (y/n) said, before heading off with Hau.

... I wonder... Does Hau like (y/n)?!

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

"Why can't I get this locker open!?" I grumbled in frustration, feeling like I could punch something.

"You want some help?" Hau offered.

"Sure." I said, after sighing in defeat.

Hau then opened my locker for me.

"Thanks." I said, before dumping all my things into my locker.

I then grabbed all that I'd need for my classes, and shut my locker.

"Do you want me to carry your things?" Hau offered.

"Sure." I said with a smile, before handing Hau my things.

"Just follow me! I won't lead you astray!" Hau said, before leading me to the art class.

When we arrived, I looked to see what seat would be my seat.

"Which one's my seat?" I questioned Hau.

"Well, you see, our teacher loves freedom, and let's up pick our own seats every day." Hau explained.

"How nice." I said.

"Would you like to sit with me?" Hau asked.

"I would, but, it seems like everyone else is wanting you to sit with them." I said, as I noticed lots of people inviting Hau to sit with them.

"Yeah, well, you're more important, especially since you're a new student. Come, I'll show you to the best window seat in the school." Hau said, before leading me to a window seat.

But, there was already someone sitting there.

"Hey! Would you be so kind as to let (y/n) sit here?" Hau politely asked.

The student nodded, before getting up, and leaving.

"Hau, you didn't have to-"

"It's fine. Sit." Hau said, before sitting down in the seat next to mine.

I then reluctantly sat down, and began on the warm-up sketch.

-Hau's P.O.V-

As(y/n) was focusing on class, I couldn't help but stare at her. And that's whenI realized that I was indeed in love. But now that I know that... I won't letanyone have my Cupcake...    

Hope you're enjoying the story so far. If not, please let me know why, so I can keep that in mind for the future. Thanks! =^-^=