Chapter Twenty-Eight

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

... I'm so nervous...

... What if I didn't get the part?

Today, we're supposed to get the results of the auditions, and I must say that I'm freaking out.

"Alright students, I have the results of the auditions here. Hau, will you pass out the list?" The teacher asked.

"Sure." Hau said, before grabbing the lists, and passing them out.

When I received mine, I was almost too scared to even look at it.

But, I eventually did gather the courage to look at it.

Let's see... Sun got Sorio... Hau got Akinar... Gladion got Hiroki... And I...

... I got it! The part of Elina, the main girl... And I'm playing her!

I'm so excited.

Then the dread hit me.

I'm going to have to memorize all the lines... And actions... And-

But that shouldn't worry me. I'll do great! I just know it!

"Well, are you excited? We got the parts!" I said with excitement.

"Yeah; super excited!" Hau said.

"Agreed." Gladion said.

"I bet it'll be a blast." Sun said with a smile.

I smiled as well.

"Practices will be every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for two hours long each after school." The teacher explained.

Well, that's a bummer. But, at least it doesn't interfere with the boy's practices for their performances.

"Alright, now that that's out of the way, let's begin with our work." The teacher said, before starting the lesson.

... I honestly can't wait to put on this play...

...It's going to be so much fun!    

I'm so sorry that this chapter's so short! Perhaps I'll update one more chapter to make up for it...? We'll see. Later! =^-^=