Chapter Thirty-One

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

"Bye grandma, grandpa!" I shouted, as I exited the front door.

I could faintly hear my grandparents response as I headed towards school.

Though, to my surprise, cars surrounded the school, and students were standing around, looking very confused.

Once I saw a familiar face in Sun, I ran up to him.

... Just what is going on...?

-Sun's P.O.V-

As I approached the school, I noticed that police were surrounding the police.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked a random student.

"There's been a murder here. Someone found a corpse in the ocean, and the police are looking for any evidence they can find." The student said.

"Thank you." I said, before walking away.

This is very concerning. They found the body quicker than I expected. I had hoped they wouldn't' find a body at all. Guess luck just isn't on my side.

Though I must admit that I'm worried for (y/n). One murder was enough... But two?! I worry for her sanity... And if she learns that it was I who committed the murder of a student... She may never forgive me...

I guess for now... I must keep it all a secret...

"Sun! Hey!" I heard (y/n) calling out to me.

I turned my head, to see (y/n) running up to me.

"Hey. How're you doing?" I asked.

"I'm doing okay. Do you know what's going on?" (y/n) asked.

"A police investigation is going on about the discovery of a dead body."

"A... Dead body..." (y/n) said, her voice a whisper, and her face going pale.

Damn. I knew I shouldn't have told her that!

"Because of this, school's been cancelled for the rest of the week, so the police can have enough time to investigate." I explained.

(y/n) only nodded, her face draining color by the second.

... Do something Sun!

"I see that you're looking very scared. Would you like to come to my place, so that you can try to relax?" I offered, trying to change the subject, and fast!

"Sure... I'd be okay with that..." (y/n) said.

I then proceeded to lead her to my place.

"I understand that a murder can be traumatizing, but you seem to be taking this much more... Harshly than the other students. How come?" I inquired.

"Well... I'm just worried that the murderer could be a student in our own school." (y/n) explained.

"What gives you the idea that the murderer's a student?" I questioned.

"Well, if they're investigating the school, they must have a good reason... Right?" (y/n) explained.

"I guess you have a good point." I said.

Soon enough, we arrived at my place. It wasn't the biggest home, that's for sure. But it's big enough for our family.

When we entered, we took off our shoes, and then headed to my room.

"(y/n)... You seem tense. Would you possibly like a massage?" I questioned.

"Like... On my back?" (y/n) questioned.