Chapter Twenty-Nine

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

Alright, school's finally over, and we can finally start working on the play!

After doing what I needed from my locker, I realized something; I had no idea where the stage was, or where'd be practicing!

And so, I pulled out my phone, and called Gladion.

"Hey (y/n), need something?" Gladion asked.

"Yes. I'm at my locker, with no idea of how to get to the stage." I explained.

"Okay, I'll be there in a few." Gladion said, before hanging up.

About two minutes later, Gladion was at my side, leading me to the stage.

"You ready to become Elina, the girl three guys are in love with?" Gladion asked.

"It won't be much different than my life, right? Shouldn't be too bad." I said.

For a second, Gladion looked shocked.

"I'm only kidding. I think of you, Hau, and Sun as friends. Sheesh, try to not take everything so seriously." I said with a laugh.

"Right... I'll keep that in mind..." Gladion said.

-Gladion's P.O.V-

So... She only thinks of us as friends? Well, it's encouraging that she only likes Sun and Hau as friends, but discouraging that she doesn't see me as anything more than a friend. This only means that I'll have to work even harder...

... For (y/n) will be mine...

-Hau's P.O.V-

As I was on the stage reading my part, I saw (y/n) enter the room with Gladion.

... Why is she with HIM?!

"Alright, we'll be practicing scene one. Actors, get to your places. The script that you got before you tried out should tell you where to be. If you lost your script for whatever reason, there's extras in my classroom on my desk." The teacher said, while clapping her hands for us to hurry along.

Since I was in this scene, I went to my location, where I'd enter the stage from.

The narrator then began the intro, reading about how there was a beautiful and fair lady, more precious than anything in the world. That's when (y/n) entered the scene, pretending to pick flowers.

The narrator continued, saying how (y/n) was in love with someone, and that they were to be married.

(y/n) then stood up, and ran up to Sun, who picked her up and spun her around.

"I love you." Sun said.

"I love you too." (y/n) said.

This scene... I absolutely hate this!

The narrator continued to tell of two others who also loved Elina.

"One who's innocent and fair, just as Sorio." The narrator said.

That's when I entered the stage, and pretended to stalk Elina from a faraway tree.

"An another. A dangerous and dark one, filled with hate." The narrator said.

That's when Gladion approached the scene, looking at Sun, as he pulled out a fake gun, and pulled the trigger.

"One day, I'll kill him, and Elina will be mine." Gladion creepily said.

"And that's where our story begins." The narrator said.

We then exited the stage.

"Wow! Your acting was amazing! I was right to cast you four as the main cast!" The teacher praised.

"Thanks. I feel honored." (y/n) said.

"Once we have more props and backdrops, it won't feel as weird. But so far, I can tell that this play will go smoothly." The teacher said.

Quit your nonsense, teacher! I just want to be with (y/n)!

"Alright, let's go through the first scene once more!" The teacher instructed.

Here we go again. I have to watch Sun and (y/n) hug each other.

It disgusts me.

I wish Sun was dead.

And nothing will stop me from making my girl mine.

Nothing!

Yeah... I quickly decided to update this chapter as well since they're both short. Hope you're still enjoying the story! Later! =^-^=