Option One: Break the Door

With a swift kick, the door broke, detaching from the wall. Either I'm that strong, or that door really is weak...

Come on (Name), focus! You need to get out of here!

Looking around, I checked to see that no one was in sight. While a tad bit confused, I wasn't going to let this opportunity go to waste. As such, I ran as fast as I could, trying to find an exit. It took some time, but I was able to find a door I could use to finally escape this maze of a house. Although when I reached for the handle, I felt someone grab my shoulder, pulling me back.

"Just where do you think you're going?"

Quickly turning around, I came face-to-face with Hau.

"Please, Hau, just let me go..." I pleaded, already feeling myself begin to shake in fear.

"You really think that I'm going to do that...? Of course not!"

Hau grabbed me by both shoulders, shaking me.

"When you're around me I feel somewhat-sane! Without you, I would go crazy!"

"But... Hau-"

"Listen, I'll make a deal with you. If you stay with me forever, I promise to never harm or kill anyone. I'll be the innocent, precious Hau that you met before."

... Should I... Accept this offer?

Yes

or

No?

(Yes)

I slowly nodded.

"I accept your terms... Just please... Don't hurt anyone else..."

Releasing my shoulders, Hau was quick to bring me in for a hug, a large smile visible on his face.

"Of course... Yay! I'm so happy! I already have a place for us to go; somewhere we can be happy together!"

"Where...?" I inquired, gently hugging back.

I was afraid to make him angry at this point.

"Poni Island. It's a more deserted island, and there's plenty of places for us to hide if things get rough."

I simply nodded.

"Alright..."

It wasn't long before the two of us were safely on Poni Island. Hau kept his word; he never harmed or killed anyone else. He was the smiling, easy-going Hau I met. The two of us were never found, and I ended up living with him in peace; just like he always wanted.

But was this what I wanted...?

(No)

I shook my head 'no'.

"I... I can't be with you... Even if it would prevent future victims.. You're crazy... Get away!"

I tried to get out of Hau's grip, but he simply gripped tighter. His expression dropped, and his entire body began to twitch.

"You... You will love me!"

Before I could even comprehend what was happening, Hau had stabbed me in the heart-area with a knife.

He allowed my body to drop to the ground, my body in pain, yet somewhat numb.

I was going to die, with Hau's voice being the last thing I would hear.

"Even if it's just your dead corpse loving me back..."

~~~

So that's Hau's ending... Look forward to the next one!  =^-^=