Chapter Eighteen

-Gladion's P.O.V-

When my first class was finally over, I rushed over to the gym to get dressed, excited to see (y/n).

Once dressed, I entered the gym and began walking around.

Not soon enough, (y/n) came out of the locker room, looking quite depressed; an emotion not normal for her to show.

I quickly walked up to her and began walking with her.

"Alright, what's wrong?" I asked.

"nothing." (y/n) said, not sounding very sure of herself.

"I can tell that something's wrong, so just tell me." I said.

"Fine. A few girls were bullying me since I'm 'hogging all the cute boys for myself' since I'm a 'slutty bitch'." (y/n) explained.

... Twitch...

"I see. Well, why do you care about what they think?" I asked, holding my anger inside.

"I normally don't, but this just hit me. Not sure why." (y/n) said.

"Well, if this helps, I think you're an amazing person." I said.

"Thanks, Gladion." (y/n) said with a smile.

I gave a rare smile, before continuing to talk to (y/n)...

... While planning the murders of a few specific students...

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

After gym was over, just as I was going to go to the locker room, Gladion asked me a very interesting question.

"What're the names of the girls who bullied you?" Gladion asked.

"I believe I overheard them saying their names were 'Sarah', 'Jill', and 'Maggie'. I said.

"Great. Thanks." Gladion said, before leaving.

... What an odd thing to ask...

-Gladion's P.O.V-

While in my next class, I texted Lillie, asking for the three phone numbers of the girls who bullied (y/n).

I don't know why you would want these phone numbers, but here you go.

I then put my plan into action. I then texted the three girls, asking them to meet me at the back of the school as soon as possible.

I then used the excuse of 'I don't feel well' to escape my class, and rush to the back of the school. There, I planed my trap; I'm going to set them on fire.

When the three girls arrived, I pulled out a gallon of gasoline that I had hidden earlier.

Bleh.

"What're you-"

I cut them off by tossing the gasoline on them.

"What the-"

I cut them off once more by lighting three cigarettes, and tossing them on the girls, setting them on fire.

I watched the girls become burned to a crisp. Now dead.

That'll show you to mess with my girl.

I then quickly sprayed them with water, to make sure the fire didn't spread.

After doing so, I walked inside, hoping that all evidence had been burnt to a crisp.

Oh (y/n), how I love you so.

And eventually, you'll see how much I love you.

And you will be mine.

Mine, and mine alone.

Forever.

Sorry for a shorter chapter. But hey, you're getting it way sooner than expected, so can you really complain? I think not! Anyway, hope you enjoyed. Later! =^-^=