Chapter Twelve

-Lillie's P.O.V-

"What?! Gladion's made a bet with Aaron, and the winner goes on a date with you?!" I asked in unbelief.

(y/n) sighed.

"Yep." (y/n) said.

As much as I don't mind (y/n) liking Gladion, I made a promise to Moon that I'd help her make (y/n) like Hau... And I can't go back on that promise now...

-Sun's P.O.V-

I can't believe this! I mean, seriously Gladion? Did you bribe this person to make this bet with you?!

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

Sigh... This whole situation is just crazy if you ask me.

"Maybe you should convince Gladion to cut the whole deal off." Lillie suggested.

"Great idea Lillie." Sun said, making Lillie blush.

... Aw...

"I would. But, Gladion's reputation is at stake. I'm sorry, but I won't try to convince Gladion to back down." I said.

"Okay." Sun said.

We then continued to work on our work, so that the teacher wouldn't catch up talking.

***

Finally! Math's over! Man... All these equations are so hard!

"Hey (y/n). Mind if I sit with you for lunch?" Lillie requested.

"Sure; that's fine with me. How about you Sun?" I answered.

"Yeah, that's fine with me." Sun said.

So, Lillie, Sun, and I walked to the cafeteria, where Gladion and Hau were waiting for us.

"Shall we eat outside like yesterday?" Hau suggested.

"Sure. The weather is lovely today." I said.

We then headed to our usual spot.

As everyone was pulling out their lunches, I noticed something.

I forgot to make a lunch!

"(y/n), you okay?" Sun asked.

"... I forgot to make a lunch today. Probably because of Hau taking me out for breakfast so early?" I explained.

Hau looked so upset.

"I'm so sorry! It's all my fault that you don't have lunch!" Hau apologized.

"It's fine-"

Sun cut me off by saying, "No, it's not. Because of Hau, you're going to go hungry. But, if you want, you can have my lunch."

"No, it's fine. I don't want you to go hungry again." I said.

"How about you take mine? I never really eat my lunch anyway." Gladion offered.

"You sure?" I asked.

Gladion nodded, before handing me an expensive-looking lunch.

My mouth watered at the sigh.

"Thank you." I said, before digging in.

"Again, I'm sorry!" Hau apologized.

Before I could say anything, Lillie butted in.

"If you really want to make it up to her, how about you take her out to eat? You know, to make up for the missed meal?" Lillie suggested.

What?!

"I guess I could do that." Hau said.

"If Hau should be taking anyone out to eat, it should be me since I'm the one not eating." Gladion said.

"Yeah, but that's because you offered your food. So, (y/n), how about Saturday?" Lillie said.

"Can't. I'm already going on a date with Sun on Saturday." I explained.

Lillie, Hau, and Gladion looked shocked.

"Then how about Sunday?" Lillie said, after getting out of her shock.

I sighed.

"Fine."

-Gladion's P.O.V-

There's no way I can afford to lose this competition now. I can't let both Sun and Hau go on a date with (y/n) while I'm left out. No way!

-Lillie's P.O.V-

Well, (y/n) may be going on a date with Sun, but at least (y/n)'s also going on a date with Hau too. I guess that can be considered progress...?

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

This is crazy! Two –possibly three- dates in one week? What has my life turned into? A dating sim?!

I'm sorry that this chapter's so short. I hope you can understand that not every chapter can be insanely long. On another note... Over 2k views?! Thank you all so much! (Even you silent readers) I'm glad you all are enjoying the story (If not, please let me know how I can improve). And don't worry, this story is just getting started. I've already finished writing the story (I just need to type it all up on the computer... The hard part... As well as tedious...) and it's turned out to be over 50 chapters. So, don't worry; there's a LOT more to come. Later! =^-^=