Chapter Seven

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

After a while of talking, class finally ended.

"Aw, what a shame. I enjoyed getting to know the two of you better." I said with a frown.

"Likewise. What class do you have next?" Moon asked.

"... Drama. Do either one of you two have that class next?" I inquired.

Both Lillie and Moon shook their heads.

"Afraid not." Lillie said.

"Well, that's fun. I can just text Sun and ask him." I said.

"Oh, you don't need to do that. We can lead you there." Moon said.

"But I don't want to be a bother." I said, while taking out my phone.

"It's fine, really." Lillie said.

"... Shouldn't you be heading to your own classes?" I asked, confused at their strange behavior.

"Guess you're right. See you later." Moon said, before leaving with Lillie.

I then sent Sun a text.

-Sun's P.O.V-

As I was heading to my next class, I felt my phone buzz.

Now, I'm used to getting texts from people, but something about this text made me feel compelled to check it.

Hey. Can you lead me to Drama? I'm in History.

I instantly stopped in my tracks, and pushed through the crowd to find (y/n).

... The fact that she asked me for help... Nothing could ruin this moment...

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

In a matter of seconds, Sun was here, helping me to Drama.

"Sorry if I'm being a bother." I apologized.

"No need to apologize. Besides, I'm also headed to Drama." Sun said.

Well, that makes me feel better.

When we arrived at Drama, Sun explained that the only available seat was the one next to him.

"Well, it's better than sitting next to a pervert." I said.

"True." Sun said, before leading me to my seat.

At the table where I sat was Gladion, Sun, Ha, and a few other students I didn't know.

"Alright, listen up! In about two months, we'll be putting on our first play of the year. We'll be putting on a play written by one of our students who wishes to remain anonymous. The play's called 'A Dark and Twisted Love'. It's about two guys liking the same person, who likes another, who likes her back. But the two guys who like the girl do things to ruin the girl's relationship with her lover. The girl eventually runs away, to escape her terrible life, while the guys go crazy, thinking she's committed suicide. The moral of this is to not obsess over your lover. Sign-ups will be held this Friday, so make sure to practice if you'd like to be a part of such a wonderful story." The teacher said, before passing out the scripts to everyone.

"What a ridiculous play, right (y/n)?" Hau asked.

"I... Absolutely love it! Wow, what I wouldn't do to be a main girl!" I said with hearts in my eyes.

I don't know what it is about this plot-line... But... It's got me hooked.

-Sun's P.O.V-

If (y/n) wants to be the main female lead, then there's no doubt about it... I got to be the main male lead!

-Hau's P.O.V-

Surprised that (y/n) likes this. Seems a bit dark for her taste. But that's beside the point. I just have to be the main leading guy.

-Gladion's P.O.V-

Well, if (y/n)'s trying out for the main lead, then I am too.

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

"You're serious?! You're going to try out too?!" I questioned.

"Of course. As actors, we must." Sun explained.

"Plus, it's a great opportunity to get to know you better... If we all get the parts... Of course..." Hau said.

Gladion just nodded in agreement.

This is great! My new friends and I are all going to try out... Nothing could be better!

... That gives me a fabulous idea!

"Hey, do you think that all three of you could come over to work on our auditions? The more we practice, the better." I suggested.

"I don't think I have any plans today. Sure, I can come." Gladion said.

"Same." Hau said.

"Sure, today works." Sun said.

I smiled.

"Great! Meet me at the front of the school, ten minutes after school ends, alright?" I said.

Hau, Sun, and Gladion agreed to this.

We then had to stop talking, since the teacher had given us an assignment to work on.

... But I couldn't get my mind off of the play...

... It just sounds so amazing!

-No One's P.O.V-

While (y/n) worked, she had no idea about how three boys all desperately wanted to play the role of the boy the main lead liked... As well as vowing to win (y/n)'s heart... At any cost... At any price... At any sacrifice...

Hope you're still enjoying the story. Later! =^-^=