Chapter Two

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

Good morning Alola! I can't wait to explore all that you have to offer!

I quickly got dressed and ready for the day. After getting my (purse/bag) with some money in it, I exited my room.

To my surprise, in the kitchen I found my grandparents already up, making waffles.

"Good morning (y/n)." Grandpa said.

"Morning." I said.

"Would you like some waffles before you go out?" Grandma asked, as she handed me a plate.

"How do you...?" I replied.

"We figured you'd want to explore today. Just eat up, so you can go." Grandpa explained.

"Yes sir!" I said, before digging into my food.

***

"Bye! Be back around lunchtime!" I said, before running out of the house.

"Okay. Make sure you actually keep on time today!" Grandma shouted to me.

I nodded, before running away from the house.

... I think I'll start wit the shopping districts. After all, Alola's known for all their amazing shopping options.

As I entered the shopping district, I found too many things to buy.

How can I possibly choose?

Eventually, I was able to decide, and put things into my shopping bags.

As I was turning the corner to check out, I bumped into someone, making it so I dropped my things. 

"I'm so sorry!" I heard a gentle male's voice say, as I said the same thing.

As I dropped down to pick my things up, I noticed the male helping me.

"Thanks." I said, as the male handed me my things.

"You're welcome." The male said.

When I finally looked up, I noticed that the male looked to be about my age. He had dark blue hair, and grey eyes.

"Hello. My name's (y/n). What's yours?" I curiously asked.

-Sun's P.O.V-

I'm quite surprised with myself. I bumped into this girl, (y/n), and helped her pick her things up. But, when I saw her face, I instantly felt an attraction. I can't explain it, but I feel like I need to know more about (y/n).

"My name's Sun. It's nice to meet you." I said.

"Likewise. Are you okay?" (y/n) asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. And you?" I asked.

"I'm fine." (y/n) said.

"Good. I'm so sorry for bumping into you. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" I asked.

(y/n) thought for a moment, before explaining that she couldn't think of anything.

"How about I carry your bags?" I suggested.

"I guess that can work." (y/n) said.

I nodded, before taking (y/n) bags, and carried them to the checkout.

"I'm surprised you bought so little. Why is that?" I inquired.

"Well, if I had bought everything that I had wanted, I would've made my entire family go broke." (y/n) explained.