Chapter Fourteen

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

History class has finally ended, and Lillie and Moon were kind enough to lead me to drama. On the way, we talked.

"So (y/n), do you think that Hau's going to ask you out on your date?" Moon questioned.

"Oh, you two would be such a cute couple!" Lillie added.

I responded by shaking my head.

"I don't think so. I just met him. Plus, even if he did ask me out, I don't know if I'd say yes. I don't know Hau very well yet, and I don't want to date someone I barely know, you know?" I explained.

Lillie and Moon sighed, as if depressed.

But why?

***

... Man! I don't understand this at all! I know that coming mid-year would be difficult, but this difficult is just... ARGH!

Sun, who was just next to me was luckily able to notice that I was struggling and helped me.

"Thanks." I said.

"Anytime." Sun said with a smile.

-Sun's P.O.V-

I'm glad that I'm next to (y/n) in this class. True, Gladion and Hau are here as well at the same table, but not sitting next to her, whereas I'm able to help (y/n) get a good grade since I'm sitting next to her. This is perfect.

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

After finishing the (difficult) assignment, we were allowed to get into groups of four or less to work on the upcoming auditions, or work on assignments.

"Gladion, Hau, Sun.... Would you mind helping me practice for auditions?" I asked.

"Sure." Sun said.

"Of course; I'd love to help you (y/n)." Hau said.

Gladion nodded.

"Great!" I said with excitement.

We then went to an area of the room that wasn't being crowded and began to practice.

As we were practicing our parts, we quickly attracted other student's attention. Is it because of the boys being popular, or our amazing acting talents? I may never know.

-No One's P.O.V-

As Hau, Gladion, Sun, and (y/n) worked on their play, the trio of yanderes noticed something.

Boys were muttering amongst themselves, noting on how cute (y/n) was.

Being typical yanderes, this angered the trio insanely, making it so their minds were clouded by dark thoughts.

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

As we were working on our play, I noticed that my friends seemed a bit distant in their acting.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

They all responded, saying that they were okay.

"If you say so." I said, before continuing to work on the play.

... But... Are they really alright...?

I'm so sorry that this chapter is insanely short. Hopefully it's still worth reading. If not... I'm sorry! Later! =^-^=