Chapter Four

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

"Looks like we're out of time for today. You are dismissed." Our teacher said.

I then started to pack my things up.

"Hey (y/n), what's your next class?" Hau inquired.

"If I remember correctly, I have gym next." I said, hoping that I was correct.

"What a shame. I don't have gym next. But, I can lead you to gym... If you'd like..." Hau said.

"Sure." I said, before standing up.

Hau then stood up as well, and together, we exited the art room.

Luckily for us, it was a short walk there.

"Thanks, Hau." I said.

"Anytime. See you around." Hau said, before running off.

I then entered the girl's locker room, and got changed into the clothes that I had brought with me.

Once I was all dressed, I entered the gym, where everyone was walking around.

Just as I was about to start walking, I heard someone shout my name.

"(y/n)! Over here!"

I turned my head, to see that Gladion had shouted my name. But... I also saw lots of fangirling surrounding him.

... Is it safe to go over to him...?

Eh, got to take risks, right? If you don't, life won't be exciting.

I then walked up to Gladion, who was dismissing the fangirls.

"Hey." Gladion said.

"Hey. Question; why do you treat me with such high authority and respect?" I questioned.

"Because, I can tell that you're special. I could keep going on and on, but we need to run. Music has started, so we must run." Gladion said.

I then started running, and so did Gladion.

For the entire time that we had to run, Gladion stayed with me, probably to make sure I wasn't lonely.

How sweet.

After the running, we had to stretch, which didn't take too long.

"Alright everyone. It's Monday. That means we're going to the track!" The gym teacher said, before asking everyone to go out to the track.

... Man...

"If you think that the track's bad, wait until you see what we have to do to get there." Gladion said.

... What could Gladion mean by that...?

When we made it outside, I instantly realized what Gladion meant. There's a giant hill that goes down to the track!

"Imagine trying to climb that after running around the track." Gladion said, before walking down the hill.

... I'm so dead...

I then caught up with Gladion, and we walked all the way down the hill.

"You're on sports teams, right? Which ones?" I questioned.

"I'm not an official member of any ones. I'm a back-up member. But, I do go to all the games, in case someone doesn't show." Gladion explained.

"So, you're basically an understudy for sports?" I questioned.

"Yes." Gladion said.

"But that doesn't make sense. Hau said that you're the top of the sport's teams. How does that work?" I inquired.

"Because, all the sport's teams want me on their team, meaning I'd have to choose. Or, I could be a back-up for every team. But, I could be on any team that I'd like to." Gladion explained.

"I see." I said.

... Didn't realize Gladion was that incredible at sports...

-Gladion's P.O.V-

As we continued to talk, I realized something that explains my previous emotions; I'm in love. In love with (y/n). And I'll be the one to have her.

... For no one else can have my kitten...

Sorry if chapter three seemed to be posted twice; I've been having a bit of trouble with Wattpad lately. Later! =^-^=