Chapter Forty-Three

Gladion

"What did you think of (Movie)?" (Name) questioned.

To be honest, I wasn't sure of the movie when (Name) selected it. But just like her, I ended up loving it.

"I loved it. You picked a great movie."

(Name) could only smile at this. Such a precious smile.

"What a coincidence that we have the same taste in movies. I can't help but wonder what else we have in common." She stated, beginning to think for a moment.

"I'm sure we'll figure that out as time passes."

(Name) nodded at my comment.

"That makes sense. But for now, is there anything you want to do? You let me choose the movie, so I suppose it's your turn to decide what we do?"

As considerate as (Name) was being, I couldn't accept her offer, shaking my head slowly.

"I'm up for anything. I'm an easy guy to please; so I must insist that you decide what we do."

Sighing softly in defeat, (Name) took a minute to think before coming up with an answer to our dilemma.

"Would you be alright if we did another dress-up photoshoot that we did before? I didn't think I'd have so much fun doing it, but even I can surprise myself."

I smiled, standing up.

"Alright. I'll go ask Lillie if we can borrow some of her clothes. I'll be right back."

Lillie

"Sure, I don't mind you borrowing some of my clothes for your little dress-up event. Let me get some clothes together." I stated, grabbing a nearby basket so I could fill it with clothes.

"Thanks Lillie." Gladion stated, watching me as I entered my closet to place outfits in the basket.

"You're welcome. Siblings got to look out for each other, right?"

Soon enough I was handing the basket to Gladion.

"Have a good evening."

And with that, Gladion was gone.

Perfect.

There was an outfit I had worn that was too sexy for the photoshoot... But if (Name) wears it and Gladion loses his cool... It may convince (Name) to move on. Of course, there's no guarantee this plan will work, but there's nothing wrong with giving it a shot.

Reader

"I'm going to put on the next outfit." I stated before entering the closet.

We had decided to take turns putting on outfits, going for three outfits at a time before switching.

But as I looked at the outfit, a bright blush formed on my face. Lillie seriously wore this outfit...? I mean, it's not that it's bad, it's just... too sexy.

Of course, I don't believe Gladion will try anything... I guess I'm just a bit insecure of my body type.

Shaking such thoughts aside, I put on the outfit, exiting the closet a bit shyer than before.

"Well... Does the outfit suit me...?"

Gladion

I'm completely speechless. (Name) looks stunning in the outfit. Quite sexy as well. I just want to take her right here and now... I must resist; contain the hormones...!

"Y-Yeah... You look great..." I muttered, avoiding her with a flustered expression.

"Aw, am I making big tough Gladion shy?" (Name) questioned, letting out a laugh that ended up being flirty as she approached me.

Please, stop.... I don't want to scare you... With what I might end up doing...

"No..." I answered, avoiding her gaze.

"Aw, I am making you shy. That's adorable."

Where did this confidence come from...? It's so seductive...

"You know (Name), when you talk like that... It's hard to contain myself..."

Reader

Okay, I think that's enough teasing for one night. He does seem quite embarrassed.

"Alright. Sorry Gladion, I'll go get changed-"

What cut me off guard was when Gladion pulled me in close, forcing me into a kiss. Even when I tried to pull away for air, he denied my freedom. It seemed like hours before he finally pulled away.

Once free, I tried to move away, but he grabbed my wrist, preventing my escape.

"Where do you think you're going, Kitten? You're the one who started this, so you may as well take responsibility..."

He had an arm linked around my waist, bringing me closer to him.

"Please, Gladion... STOP!" I begged him, clearly uncomfortable with what he was doing.

Somehow, this was able to stop Gladion, allowing me to get out of his grip, allowing my exit. I hurried out of his room, out of the mansion, back to my place. I don't care if I'm wearing this outfit, I have to get away from him...!

Gladion

As (Name) ran, I took a moment to process what had just happened. What I had just done. Not only did I scare (Name)... But I may have just lost her in the process.... Is there any way I can somehow undo my mistakes...?! I can't lose her!!!