Chapter Twenty-Seven

-Sun's P.O.V-

Just great! One of the teachers paired us into groups, and I'm stuck with a fangirl and a jock.

"Oh Sun! I know that if we work together, we can do anything, and that we could solve any problem!" The fangirl said.

I gave her a smile, but completely ignored her comment.

"So, Sun, is (y/n) your girlfriend?" The jock asked.

"Of course not! He's my boyfriend, right Sun?" The fangirl said.

"No. Why do you ask?" I questioned.

"I was just asking, since I plan to ask her out, and plan to have some fun with her, if you know what I mean." The jock guy said, while wiggling his eyebrows.

On the outside, I only nodded. But on the inside, I was glaring.

Who does this guy think he is?! How dare he even think of taking MY Princess away from ME!

"Well, you go right ahead with that. As long as Sun and I are together then-"

"Shut up. I'm not your boyfriend, so stop talking." I harshly demanded.

The girl looked shocked, but brushed it aside.

"Sorry about that. We're still in the early stages of love." The girl said.

I rolled my eyes.

"If you want some help asking (y/n) out, I can help." I offered.

"How so?" The jock asked.

"I can take her to the cliff near the sea, and the leave. There you can show up, and ask her out. From what I've heard, that's one of the best places to ask a girl out on the entire island." I lied.

"Oh really? Then let's do it! Bring her to there around lunch, okay? I'll head there as soon as class is over." The guy said.

"Alright." I said.

... Guy, whatever your name is...

... Today, you're going to die...

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

"Hey (y/n), can you find your way to our lunch spot on your own? I have to take care of some business." Sun asked.

"Sure, what kind of business do you-"

"Important business. Don't worry about it. See you in a bit." Sun said, before running off.

... That was weird...

-Sun's P.O.V-

I'm sorry (y/n). I hate lying to you... But this is for the best.

Soon enough, I made it to the cliff, and began searching for the soon-to-be dead guy.

And eventually, I saw him, holding a flower.

How pathetic.

"Hey." I said, as I approached him.

"Hey... Where's (y/n)!?" He asked.

"She's coming. But I think you should get a bit closer to the cliff." I suggested.

"How come?" He asked.

"Because, there you can get a better running start when you run up to her." I lied.

"Like this?" He asked, as he got a bit closer.

"A bit more." I said.

"Like this?" He said, practically on the edge.

"Perfect!" I said, walking up to him.

"So, when is she coming?" He asked.

I then frowned.

"I say... Never!" I said, as I pushed him off the cliff.

Sadly, he was able to grab onto the edge.

As he looked out at the sharp rocks that awaited him, he began to beg to me.

"Alright, I get it; you like her too! If you let me up, I'll never talk to her. No, I won't ever look at her and-"

"Stop your blabbering. It annoys me." I harshly said.

He completely shut up.

"Listen up, because I'm only going to stay this once; (y/n) is mine!" I said, before stomping on his hands.

Due to the pain, he let go, and ended up falling to his death.

It'll be a while before they find the body, if they ever find a body at all. And since no weapons were used, there couldn't be a killer responsible.

Now, to go back to my darling (y/n), of whom I love so much.

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

As Gladion, Hau, and I were eating our lunch, Sun came up to us.

"Hey." Sun said, as he sat down with us.

"Hello Sun. Did you finish your 'important business'?" I questioned.

"Important business? What important business? Do tell!" Hau curiously asked.

"Yeah, I finished it. And it's too secret and private to be told to anyone. Especially you, Hau." Sun said, adding a bit of harshness in his tone on the last sentence.

"Aw!" Hau whined.

Although I won't show it, I am curious.

... Just what is Sun's 'important business'?...

Hello! How's everyone doing? Listen... I'm moving next week, and the computer that I use to update will soon be packed away. This will make it so I can't update for a while. I hope you can understand. I really do appreciate you all being so patient with my terrible updating schedule. So, thank you for that! Later! =^-^=