Chapter Thirty

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

Wow. I never expected this. I never thought that practicing for a play would be so exhausting. And stressful.

At least practice is over. At least, for today.

After grabbing my bags, I headed outside, only for it to be raining once again.

Just great...

"(y/n), would you like a ride home?" Gladion said, startling me a bit.

"Sure." I said.

Gladion then had his driver drive up to us.

"And... Go!" Gladion shouted.

We then sprinted for the car, and entered.

Despite it not being a far distance, we were soaking when we finally got into the car.

"I'll turn on the heat and seat warmers." Gladion said, before pressing a few buttons.

Almost instantly, hot air started blasting onto us.

... Ah... This feels so nice...

"So (y/n), you excited that we got to start working on the play?" Gladion asked.

"Of course! Though I worry that I can't compete with your level of acting." I admitted.

"(y/n), you're a great actor. You proved that today." Gladion said.

"Thanks." I said with a weak smile.

Gladion nodded in response.

For the rest of the drive, we just sat in sweet silence. Seems like I wasn't the only one exhausted from today's practice.

"Thanks for the ride home. See you tomorrow!" I said before exiting the car, and making a break for the front door.

Once inside, I headed to my room, to put on fuzzy pajamas.

It may only be 5:30, but I honestly don't care. I'm cold, and fuzzy pajamas are the perfect cure for the rainy weather.

I then decided to watch some (Show) to relax.

After all, I've earned it, right? 

Guess who's back?! Me! Sorry for being gone for so long. I finally got everything working. I hope to be able to update much more often from now on. Later! =^-^=