Chapter Five

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

"... I don't know if I can make it up... The hill... I'm so exhausted..." I said in-between pants, as I looked at the monstrosity that I'd have to climb.

"You're that exhausted, huh?" Gladion asked.

"YES!" I exclaimed.

Gladion laughed, before picking me up.

"Then let me carry you up the hill." Gladion offered.

"I'm fine; I can walk. Plus, I don't want to break your back." I said, while trying to get out of Gladion's arms.

After a while of struggling, I noticed that Gladion had been walking the entire time, ignoring my attempts to break free.

... Maybe I should just enjoy the ride...?

When we finally make it up the hill, inside the building, Gladion finally put me down.

"Why'd you keep walking when I was struggling to get out?" I questioned.

"One, because you were tired. And two, you were quite adorable when you were trying to resist." Gladion said, before walking away to the boy's locker room.

... What does that mean...?

Well, I don't have time to worry about that at the moment. I need to get changed and ready for my next class.

And so, I got changed, and looked at my schedule, to see that I had math next... With no idea of how to get there...

Well, might as well search, and hope for the best.

As I was doing so, I noticed someone I faintly recognize as the girl was 'saving' yesterday. Lillie, right?

"Hey! My name's (y/n). You're Lillie, right?" I asked, as I walked up to Lillie.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you (y/n)." Lillie said.

"Likewise. Do you know where the math class for Junior's is? It's my first day as a student here, and I'm completely lost." I explained.

"Sure, I can help. I'm actually heading to math as well, so this works out." Lillie said.

"Perfect!" I said.

Lillie nodded in agreement, before leading me to the math class.

There, we found Sun as well.

"Hello." Sun said with a smile, as we walked past him.

"Hey." I said.

"H-Hi." Lillie nervously said.

Sun smiled, before going back to his work.

"You can sit next to me, since no one sits next to me." Lillie offered, before leading me to the semi-back of the class.

As I was getting my stuff off, I noticed Lillie staring towards Sun's area, where he was sitting.

After catching on, I smirked.

... You love him...

-Sun's P.O.V-

I don't get it at all. I've only just met (y/n), and yet... I can't get my mind off of her.

"Alright everyone, you'll now be put into groups of three to work on the packet I just passed out. First group is Sun, Lillie, and (y/n)... Second group..."

Yes! I'm paired up with (y/n)!

Wait, could this feeling be... Love?!

"You coming Sun?" I heard (y/) ask.