19

Thank you HerParamour for the cover. I love it.

+++

Cam turned to look down at Rachel's extending arm and she stared at it and Rachel lowered her hand.

"Nice to see the gang reunited," she smirked eyeing Kayla who rolled her eyes and controlled herself not to pounce on her.

"Why are you here Rache?" My bestfriend asked not slightly happy of her suddenly appearing.

She shrugged and stuck her hands inside her suit pocket. "To get my life back of course."

Rachel chuckled, judging Cam. "What have you done to Morgan to prefer dicks now? She always loved pussy."

She always hated guys especially a pretty boy like Cam and I think she gets insecure around them. I mean even some of the boys in school feel inferior around Cam.

Cam frowned, "it would be appropriate if you spoke of Morgan respectfully and please mind your business. From what I've heard you're not good for her and you're just an ex."

"And you are?" Rachel asked amused.

"Well I'm in a relationship with her aren't I?" Cam smirked and pulled me with her, leaving my angry ex pursing her lips. Kayla and Mat stayed behind as Cam held my hand tight as if afraid to let me go.

We reached my room and her grip loosened. Her angry face amused me even more. I've never seen her like this before and it was turning me on. Fuck.

Can went to the stuff she bought a while ago and gave me water and pain killer.

"What's this?" I asked confused.

"Pain killer for your period," she said nonchalantly. My heart softened at her simple gesture.

Rachel never did this for me before, her moodiness would always get to her and ignore my feelings.

I took the pills and thanked her.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked her since she was frowning.

"No, I'm mad at your ex. Does she speak to you like that around people?"

"Yes, that's the way she is."

"You don't deserve to be disrespected despite your character," she joked and I slapped her arm. "See?"

I rolled my eyes and she pulled me close kissing the top of my head. I buried my face in her neck and made a mark where it was visible.

"Feel better now?" she asked and I hummed.

"Do you still...like her?" She whispered as if afraid to ask me that question.

"Yes," I answered truthfully. I don't know what Kayla said to Cam but she needed to know and I don't want to lie to her, she doesn't deserve that..

"Okay."

"What do you mean okay?" I look up to her but still have my arms around her.

"Okay if you like her still, then I just have to make sure you like me even more."

"Oh Cam. I like her but not like what you think. Understand that she was one of my friend before she became an ex and she knew me like the back of her hand but the way I like her now is different from the way I like you."

"Really?"

"Really," I smirked and pushed her on the edge of my bed and hover over her. There is so much difference between them and I can't shake off the thought that Cam would think I'd even want Rachel back.

So I did what I thought would let her know that I only want her, kiss the soft lips that makes me always wanting more, nipping on her skin on my way down to her chest where I massage one of her breast and suck on the other.

"Morgan, what are you doing?" She whimpered.

"I want to taste you obviously," I sassed and pleasuring the other breast as well, eliciting a moan from her. I smirked at the effect I had on her. She was mine and only mine to touch and I was hers for as long as she wants me.

I straddled her waist and felt Cam Jr. below me making me moan but fuck this. It's not the right time to be horny, I am on my fucking period.

I kissed back her lips and neck as my hands slid down to her pants, unzipping and unbuttoning it, causing a moan to escape her lips.

Wiggling my way down, she pushed herself up on her elbows and looked at me. I kneeled between her legs and started to remove her pants and boxer off slowly and I saw her stomach rising up and down quickly. Cam clenched the sheets as I held her in my hand and stroked her up and down and she mumbled something I didn't understand.

"What?" I asked.

"Fuck," she mumbled as she breathe heavily and I knew I was doing it right. I got so turned on just by hearing her cuss. I used the tip of my tongue to flick the frenulum, then swirl it around the head before gently bringing them into my mouth, making her groan.

The sound of her low moans filled my room and I enjoyed every reaction I get from her.

I used my other hand to stroke her shaft and hear her say profanities as much as possible along with my name. I bobbed my head up and down slowly to tease her and she whimpered, thrusting a little in my mouth.

She licked her bottom lips as we look at each other and I teased her by licking her from the bottom all the way up as my thumb graze on her head. Cam let out a shaky breath as she hung her head back.

I knew she was about to reach her climax so I sucked on her faster while my hand helped me pump, letting out a moan to please her. She twitch at the vibration as I felt her reaching her climax.

"I'm gonna..," she mumbled as she tried pushing my head off but I removed her hand and told her to come inside my mouth. She couldn't take it any longer as she released in me, swallowing it in the process. I wiped the side of my mouth and flopped beside my panting girlfriend.

"Where did you learn to do that?"

"Healthline.com" I grinned. "How was it?"

"You're unbelievable," she muttered, pulling me close to her as her scent enveloped me and keeping me warm and bubbly.