27

I don't know how I agreed to do this. Aunt Ria helped me with my outfit for our so called "meet up" with this person. I didn't know people still do this arrange marriage thing. But my aunt said to meet this person and hoped we'd click somehow which I find unbelieavable. I already had that gut feeling this is going to be the worst day of my life.

Here I was mingling with other people and still single how much more the chances of forming a relationship with a blind date arranged by my aunt.

We finally rode in Aunt Ria's car after dressing up in something nice and dying my hair dark. I had had this hobby in dyeing my hair for quite a while now. I had dark locks but tried different shades of color for fun so I'm back to dark hair.

I didn't know we needed to get on a plane to meet this person and aunt Ria wouldn't tell me where we were going and just told me it would be a surprise. I didn't know what country we were now but the scenerey was beautiful. We passed over green fields and beautiful ocean until we landed on the airport. The weather was favorable, not too warm and not too cold and suitable for what I chose to wear.

The ocean really looked good for a swim and I made a mental note to take a dip before we left this place

The ocean really looked good for a swim and I made a mental note to take a dip before we left this place. On the car ride to our unknown destination aunt Ria couldn't contain her smile as she looked through her phone. The wheels rolled on the dirt road as the sun began to set. We passed by trees and the green grass and I could almost smell the fresh air outside.

For a blind date the ride was taking too long and why was I the one to go and meet this gal if she was looking for a bride?

"Aunt Ria, you said this person is looking for someone."

"Yes."

"And why am I the one to have my ass sit for long hours and go to this person?"

"Oh right, I forgot to tell you sonething."

"What is it?"

"She's a princess."

Cam

"Cameron Lorraine Kahler, you better be here and be looking decent before Rianna and her niece arrives!" My mother shouted from the door as I ran on the treadmill. I did promise to meet this person but not this soon. I mean it wasn't even a week before I met the blonde girl. Oh my God, I forgot her name.

Groaning I shouted, "Yes mother." Despite having earphones, my mother's voice still outdid the movie I was listening to.

"You drink that, there's no going back."

"I know."

"No more wallowing in the mud."

"I know."

"No more itchy butt crack."

"I know."

"But you love being an ogre!"