ONE

"Wherever I go, you bring me homeSweet creature, sweet creature

Sweet creature, sweet creature."
- Harry Styles

Malfoy was the surname of a wealthy pure-blood  family and one of the Sacred twent-eight. They lived in Wiltshire, England.

Lucius Malfoy was an aristocratic wizard and patriarch of the Malfoy family , believing strongly in notions of blood purity and the wizards, son of Abrazas Malfoy.

Narcissa  Malfoy "Black" another strong believer in blood purity, daughter of Druella Rosier and Cygnus Black.

Both of them sorted into the Slytherin house and most of their family and ancestors too, also being big followers of Voldemort and Salazar Slytherin's beliefs.

A June 5 in the Malfoy Manor

Lucius and Narcissa were sitting down on a couch by the window in their bedroom. Narcissa munching on some fruit and juice while reading some books to her baby and Lucius was just fixing something.

The climate outside let's say it wasn't the best. A thunderstorm was arriving and the whole sky was gray with water droplets starting to fall..

"Lucius?" She asked.

With graceful precision, Lucius inserted a marker into his leather-bound tome and gently closed it, diverting his attention to his beloved wife. "Yes, my dear?" he responded, his voice a refined cadence that resonated through the room.

"Could you, darling," she implored, her eyes never leaving the infant nestled in her embrace, "fetch me a blanket? The one from our closet down the hall, please."

Lucius, always the epitome of grace, rose from his seat with a languid movement. "Of course, Narcissa," he acquiesced with a small smile, his silver hair glinting in the ambient light. He strode across the room with an elegant stride, his footsteps barely making a sound on the polished wooden floor.

As he exited the room, the muted rumble of thunder in the distance underscored the intimate exchange, adding a sense of enchantment and mystery to their momentary respite from the encroaching storm.

Several minutes drifted past as she gazed out of the window in the room, a sense of anticipation filling the air. The occasional flash of lightning illuminated the darkened skies, and the melodious chirping of birds outside carried on the wind, mingling with the cacophonous symphony of the rain.

In the midst of this atmospheric tableau, she rose gracefully from her prior position, discomfort finally compelling her to her feet. With measured steps, she began to pace slowly within the room, the creaking of the aged floorboards accompanying her movements. As she ambled to and fro, a sudden, searing pang emanated from her belly, a harbinger of what was imminent.

"LUCIUS!" The urgency in Narcissa Malfoy's voice could not be ignored, and it cut through the room's stillness. "I believe the moment has arrived! Our little one is on its way!"