FOURTEEN

SUMMER

Winter and spring went by really quickly and we have been spending a lot of time with Blaise. He normally arrives early and leaves late or stays in a guest room. Ms. Zabini has been occupied so he gets bored and comes to mine.

"Morning little Malfoy!" Blaise greeted me with too much energy.

"Hi Zabini," I said back to him. He know lived around the house, since his mom travelled quite a lot and of course as an only child he didn't want to feel alone.

I was really tired. I was trying to exercise a lot this vacation because I did gain a bit of weight and it made me feel really bad. Every morning I go to the garden for a run or walk and in the afternoons I do the quidditch training.

"Tired from fitness?" Evan asked and came into our view.

"Trying to get used to it for the condition but yeah kind of. " I said to him.

I had a smoothie with strawberry , orange juice and bananas in it, Blaise had cereal and Evan was asking the poor elf for a sandwich. We went to sit at the table so we could rest a bit or I mean I could rest a bit.

"Oh I have an idea for this summer! And let me tell you it's exquisite!" He said and sent a kiss to the air , Evan and I looked at his direction interested in what he was about to say, "So I thought we could go to my mothers house at the lake, you know to have fun and a great summer tan," he said while he stopped to react at our faces, "and I could also bring some other friends from Hogwarts I met so you could at least know anyone else besides me and Draco." He finished.

"That's a great idea! I need ladies to look at me when I arrive." Evan said and turned to his back trying to flex but I threw Blaise's spoon in the head. "Ouch! That hurts!" He exclaimed.

"Then stop trying to flex you look like a dumbass." I said back and continued talking, "I think it's a good idea too. I want to go swimming all day." I said to Zaza.

"Well that's great! I will ask Narcissa about it and then I will ask my friends. I will invite like three or four or maybe even more but they rarely say yes because you know strict parents."

And with that said Blaise ran out of our sight in search of my precious mother to ask for her permission to take us with him. I mean I prefer to stay all day at home sleeping and reading.

We ate our breakfast and went in search of Blaise and mom. We saw them in the living room with Blaise basically crying for permission. Mom was asking him things about security, food, who else and that stuff to make sure everything is alright.

"Please Mrs. Malfoy! I want them to come. They'll meet my friends and we will behave. I swear." He said.

Evan and I were in the door laughing at the tantrum he made to her and my mom with a fine but stop crying look.

"I will let them go but take care of both of you. I don't want her to have a scratch or anything." Mom warned them. She already knew we were at the door staring at them.

-"Yes of course Mrs. Malfoy. She will be safe with us." Evan said and I laughed at the statement. "Please! As if last time you were 'in charge' you literally threw me down the stairs and made me have to clean myself because of the hit." I told him accusingly.

"Hey! That was a secret!" He jumped at me and mom gave him that killing stare. "But I swear this time nothing bad will happen I will be responsible!" He said nervously because of my mom's glare.

"Fine you will go, I suppose you will go tomorrow or so?" Mom asked Blaise.

"Yes I need my friend's confirmation on the trip and that's it. I have just one left and that's it." Blaise told mom.

"Who is going?" Mom asked.

"Probably Theodore Nott, Cygnus Parkinson and I'm missing Alphard Black." He said.

Black? Is it a cousin of mine or something? I mean all purebloods have relationships with the noble Black family. My mom is a Black but obviously when she married dad she took his last name.

"Oh Alphard is going. Tell him my greetings I haven't seen him in a while and Sirius is... Well in azkaban and his brother well who knows he is less sociable." Mom told Blaise and he nodded.

So I'm going to meet a relative that's interesting. I don't really know anyone in my family. I know the names but I have never met anyone. I know mom has two sisters, Bellatrix and Andromeda but Andromeda was erased because she married a mudblood or a muggle I think, and Bellatrix is in azkaban. Sirius was erased too because of blood traitor as adult Alphard did because of helping Sirius being a blood traitor. Regulus Black I think he is dead or something like that he was Sirius' brother.

So that's what happens if you become a half blood family or betray your blood I. This family, you get banned from the family tree. And I mean mostly this family grew with this knowledge someone decided to go against it and bye you don't exist anymore to anyone no more.

"I will search for some clothing in Diagon Alley so you can be prepared. Normally the temperature lowers in the night so I don't want you sick. I will see you later, my kids." Mom said and gave me a kiss on the head.

"I will go back home to check on the cards to see if he is allowed to come. I swear you'll like them, they're fun and I will also search for some you know drinks to make it better." Blaise said with a wink.

"Sure, go ahead." I said to him,

"Yes Blaise gets us the fun stuff." He winked his way so he would understand we got the reference.

Evan and I laughed and nodded. We said goodbyes to him and told him to get snacks too so we do not starve to death and later on Evan and I played for a while in the garden for the rest of the day.