SIXTEEN

After the thing of last night I went back to sleep feeling weird and curious. I couldn't stop thinking about it but managed to get some more hours of sleep.

Zabini was coming to pick us up to go to his lake house in some hours and I did my luggage yesterday when mom came back with some coats she bought for Evan and I. They looked really formal and classy but at least I had something so I didn't freeze to death. The climate in that part usually was low at night.

"Morning!" Evan said, running to my room.

"Hello Ev, did you finish your luggage?" I asked him suspiciously.

"Of course I did. How could I forget I am really excited to go out!"

"I know right! We get to relax and play in the lake." I ranted to him excitedly,"Tell the elf to take them down to the entrance we need to take some other stuff for fun"

"Dobby!" Evan shouted.

"Mr. Rosier, what can I do for you?" The elf said.

"Take the luggages down can you? Athena and I need to go search for something else." He replied.

The elf just nodded and disappeared with the stuff. I started guiding Evan to the prank room. I hadn't shown him that place because I feel it was more a memory of Draco and I but I guess I could trust him after all.

"Where are you taking me? You aren't gonna kill me right now are you?" He said worriedly.

"No dumbass, I'm taking you to my secret room." I said.

We kept walking until we reached the room. It looked rusty and old. Looks like no one cleaned up or came here when I was gone . It had so many memories, mostly good ones. If there were bad ones it was probably when Draco and I fought about who got to do the plan and little things like that.

"Chocolate frog" I whispered to the door and it opened.

"Wow this looks like some muggle film thing from where you're a spy or the secret hangout... I love it!" Evan said. "But are you a spy tho..."

"This was Draco's and mine pranking room. We made some potions and curses in our free play time." I sigh. "No one knew about this place... only him and I. I guess now it's only you and I..." I look at him and he gives me a soft smile," but well Now! We came for stuff! We didn't come here to cry! Let's grab fireworks and fart grenades to throw them at Blaise and company."

And like that he and I spent 20 minutes searching for good stuff around the room Evan was playing with everything and asking about how I made these things. I was always one of those kids that when interested tried to get information about it and do the stuff. Draco was more of a watcher but helped some times.

"Okay so we got 5 grenades, weird mixes and gummies that you say I should not drink or eat and whatever that weird circle is!" Evan said.

"That is a pendant, it really doesn't work for anything, it's just a gift I thought I lost..." I said lowering my voice. Evan hugged me and gave the pendant to me.

"Draco should feel bad for hurting an amazing person really. He doesn't know what he's missing. You know I'm like your brother now or that is kinda what I feel our friendship is like Athena." He said letting me know.

"Thanks Ev I appreciate you so much brother."

We bagged everything and went downstairs.

"MALFOY, ROSIER! Hellooooo we just got here so don't worryy!" Blaise came running to us. "Dobby already got your stuff by the chimney. Oh and this is Theodore Nott'' he introduced us to a tall brunette boy with blue eyes and white skin.

"Hello Blaise has told us about both of you. He gets annoyed sometimes but he has said great stuff." Theodore said, shaking his hand with Evan. "And I suppose you're the lost Malfoy. I mean you look so much like him y'all can call me Theo, Theodore sounds too formal." He took my hand and kissed it.

He was good looking and I get kissing hands to a girl/woman isn't in a flirtatious way always it's also respect and appreciation but damn these boys.

"Yes I am Draco's twin, we aren't really talking at the moment but it's great meeting you. Blaise talked about you and the other boys to us." I said.

Another boy came into my view. He was behind Blaise; he looked less talkative but still waved at him.

"Hello I'm Cygnus Parkinson." The black haired boy with blueish eyes came to us and made the same actions as Theo. "I'm in the same grade I guess and I have a sister. Maybe you will get to know her later on." He said.

"Athena Malfoy and Evan Rosier" I said to him and he simply nodded.

"Alphard Black! How dare you not tell me anything at all! I'm your aunt for the love of Salazar. Your brother is safe for now because he isn't here but he will get a talk with me as soon as I see him" Mom was screaming at someone who I guess was my cousin.

He was kind of tall and had dark brunette hair. It was brushed back but it reached his neck kind of but it looked cool actually and he had dark brown eyes.

"I'm sorry Cissy, I just didn't want to disturb you at all." He said shyly.

"I guess it's okay but please tell me, you're family, and you're a kid alone with your grandmother's scary paint of her in the house." Mom said and turned to us, " Hi Athena hello Evan I guess you're both ready. Thena this is your second cousin Alphard son of Sirius Black he was my cousin." She said,

"Well hello nice to meet you other cousin hope you're not as grumpy as the other one." He gave me a warm hug.

"Nice to meet you too. I guess you know Draco already, but I'm the cool one here" I told him and he nodded.

"Yeah he is as cold as ice" he told me. I expected it Draco wasn't a real fan of socializing but he knew he didn't like to be alone. He used to get creeped out with people or he simply went rude to anyone else he didn't know at all.

"Oh don't forget the asshole part." Theo said.

"And the player part." Cygnus also said.

"Wow so Draco did change a lot huh. Oh well that's his problem not mine." I shrugged it off. I care about him but I can't always be there. He needs to realize that what he does isn't good.

"So kids do you want any food or you've got enough?" Mom said.

"Well maybe we could-" Blaise got cut off by everyone. "No!"

"Fine, y'all suck!" He said.

"Okay then, please take care of each other and if you need anything y'all can come anytime you want." Mom said.

"Yes, thank you mother. We will see you in a few weeks." Evan and I hugged her and took off to our little vacation with our new friends.

Draco has always been different in handling his emotions and I know he needs to solve his head out but he is my half and growing apart has been quite difficult. It seems like I hate him but I can't, maybe I need to clear my mind up too...