THREE

"Is it easier to stay
Is it easier to go
I don't wanna know"
-5 seconds of summer

When I arrived at the Rosier's I was quite impressed. Their home was big and white cement . Quite like my house, just little different details. It was really well decorated and they had a big yard with a lake.

"Athena we will present you to our sons Evan and Marcus" Mr Rosier said and two came to my view pushing each other to greet me one of them had long hair with gray eyes.

"I'm Marcus the oldest," he said, grabbing my hand and kissing it delicately with a charming face on his face . Then he was pushed out of the way by his brother.

"I'm Evan the cutest." He did the same as his brother. I looked at the pair of boys with a small smile.

"Kids do not torment her please! Come on sweetie I will show you your room and boys follow behind please." She said. She was really nice. It made it seem like it could feel a little home sweet home in here.

She took us upstairs and gave me a tour so I wouldn't get lost. We ended up in my bedroom and she told me about lessons they gave in her home to be prepared for everything at school and by lessons it meant French lessons and some modals then she told me to rest because the train ride was long enough to be tired of being seated on the uncomfy seats.

"Knock knock!" Evan ran into my bedroom. "Hi so I wanted to talk with you, so we could get to know each other, is that okay?" He asked.

"Sure come in " I whispered sarcastically.

"Why did you move here?"

"Things your nose shouldn't be on." I commented and started to take my stuff out of the luggage.

"Mother was happy to have a girl home, she ranted yesterday about it all day long, you know? She wanted a girl but I turned out, at least now she has some company." the boy rambled, "She says she has enough with my brother and I" he chuckled.

"Well I have a brother back home and my mother could say the contrary about me." I told him.

"Did you get in trouble?" he asked curiously.

I ran a hand through my blonde hair. "You could say so..." I said with a sigh, "Just something my parents or any parent wouldn't like."

The boy looked around and his eyes ended on my desk and where he saw a photograph. Two blond kids on brooms making silly faces.

"Hey!" he screamed and took my attention ," You play Quidditch! I don't really love to play but Marcus is a fan and a player and a very competitive one!" he said happily.

"Yeah I have had my broom since I was younger, a big fan." I said smiling at the picture. I was happy he was trying to cheer me up with small conversations or at least he managed to distract me from the world for a little bit.

"Mother said you didn't know a lot of french but I could help you with stuff you don't understand" he smiled warmly as his green eyes sparkled.

"That would be great, thank you Evan..." I returned the smile.

Looked like this was a new start.

Two years later

I've sent a lot of cards to Draco but he didn't seem to receive them at all, he didn't answer back or maybe he was ignoring me. I miss him so much.