THIRTY

"It's utterly unbelievable that they've made us sleep all in this manner! And on the floor, no less?" Pansy exclaimed, her tone laced with a touch of exasperation as she attempted to soften her sleeping bag

"It's utterly unbelievable that they've made us sleep all in this manner! And on the floor, no less?" Pansy exclaimed, her tone laced with a touch of exasperation as she attempted to soften her sleeping bag. Meanwhile, I endeavored to find a modicum of peace in my slumber. I had thought to bring along my own blanket and pillow, in hopes of securing a modicum of comfort.

"I can't help but hope that they manage to apprehend him and promptly return him to Azkaban. I certainly shan't be inclined to endure such an ordeal again," I responded with a hint of disdain, echoing Pansy's sentiments.

"Isn't Hogwarts meant to be exceptionally safe?" I added, my voice tinged with a touch of disappointment in the supposed security of our esteemed institution. " What purpose does Sirius even have being here?"

"I don't know, and I don't care. I just wish to have a proper school experience," Pansy remarked, her tone tinged with a hint of exasperation as she delicately placed a luxurious silk sleeping mask over her eyes.

I put myself in the most comfiest way I could and gazed out of the towering windows at the moonlit grounds. "Yeah, as if this school is ever gonna be normal," I scoffed, my voice carrying a faint trace of  sarcasm.

Pansy, her Slytherin robe draped over her sleepwear-clad form, I lowered my mask for a moment, revealing a sly smirk. "Besides, normalcy isn't exactly what we signed up for, now did we, darling?"

She chuckled, realizing the absurdity of our expectations in this enchanted castle. "Fair point, Thena. But sometimes, I do wish for a day when I can attend a class without something unexpected happening."

I let out a soft laugh, voice laced with mischief. "Where's the adventure in that, my dear friend? The unexpected is what keeps life at Hogwarts interesting."

She couldn't help but smile, appreciating the unique perspective on our magical education. "You know, you're right. I suppose I should embrace the chaos and look forward to the next magical mishap."

With a playful wink, Pansy settled back into her sleeping bag. "That's the spirit! Now, let's get some rest. Who knows what adventures await us tomorrow in this 'enchanting' place?"

Next day...

"They have to be positively daft not to have located him within these hallowed school grounds," Theo spat out with a frown, his British accent adding an air of severity to his words.

Pansy, the sly and sharp-tongued member of your group, chimed in, "Well, Theo, it's not as if we're hunting for Nargles in the garden. The castle's got more nooks and crannies than a kneazle's maze. They can't just wave their wands and conjure him up in an instant."

Blaise, who had been trying to hold a separate conversation before this whole debacle began, grumbled in irritation, "Honestly, can't we save this for the common room? Some of us are trying to have a civilized discussion here."