NINETEEN

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" We all screamed at the same time and ended on the floor hugging each other.

Then a loud laugh was heard from the outside where the eyes were seen.

"What the fuck just happened," Alphard said.

"Well, my dearest cousin looks like someone pranked us really bad and we fell for it," I said stating the obvious.

"Who the fuck is someone?!" Cygnus screamed.

"Do you see me outside? No dumbass!" I sigh and take a deep breath, "Did y'all tell anyone else we were here?" I asked them raising a brow. By the way, their faces changed and their bodies reacted to the question I just facepalm myself to be surrounded by dumb boys.

"Oh..." Cygnus stayed thinking meanwhile Evan was hugging his knees scared for his life.

"Come here, Ev." I opened my arms for him to come.

"Hey! I want a hug too!" Theo said with a smirk.

"Get lost Theodore!" I smacked him in the back of his head and he frowned crossing his arms. "Well, I tried." He shrugged and stepped back.

"Oi! Zabini open up! It's cold." Someone on the outside shouted and we cringed at the sound of someone outside.

Blaise stood up with a pan in hand.

"Really Rapunzel a pan?" Evan and I said.

"What do you want me to grab? A bar of butter?" He said sarcastically.

"No dumbass keep the pan.../Well if you put it in a sock it's a great idea..." Theo and Evan said at the same time.

Cygnus and I laughed at the pair of idiots with different ideas standing in front of us before Blaise snapped at us.

"Who the fuck is Rapunzel?" Alphard asked. I touched his shoulder and whispered, "It's from a book we found on une bibliotheque from Beauxbatons." He nodded in comprehension and still kept quiet.

"Just shush we don't need to get robbed or hurt because of these dumb things." Zabini shushed everyone and slowly walked to the door on his tiptoes.

He stopped to breathe and relax a little bit before opening the door and hitting a guy in the nose.

"OUCH!" the first hooded guy fell on his knees from the hard impact.

"TAKE THAT! YOU SEE IT WORKED! I CAN BE RAPUNZEL!" Blaise did a little dance of victory and everyone cheered for him and his stupid pan.

The guy on the floor moved again and started groaning and mumbling profanities and well we kept still to see who was it. He looked up to us and glared. "Blaise the hell! It's me ADRIAN!" The guy on the floor said taking the hood off.

Alphard tried not to laugh his ass off but it seemed imposible with Cygnus was laughing his ass off at the blondie on the floor.

"Oh, shit.." Blaise said quite not expecting to hit the guy.

"What is it? Oh, who is she? She's hot! Why didn't you say anything boys, I'm Adrian and you're " the Adrian guy started rambling stuff about me.

"I'm Athena. I'm a unique and unreachable woman that you can't compare to anyone on this world because I a-" I said but someone cut me off. Uh rude but anyways...

"She looks like someone I've seen! I just don't know..." Adrian was trying to guess meanwhile everyone was trying to make him shut up.

"Yeah she looks like the girl from Hufflepuff well not exactly I think her name was-" Blaise started rambling.