TWENTY-FOUR

Hogwarts day...

It was finally the day of going to Hogwarts. I was nervous and at the same time pretty happy. Who knows what could happen when you arrive at a new school and a magical one who knows what to expect.

I fixed myself up and went to the mirror to contemplate myself of course. I wore a white button up shirt which was tucked in a green skirt, the Slytherin cloak on top of everything and a pair of low heels.

"Come on Thena we gotta go! We want to get early so-" Evan hurries me but I was already done with everything. I had my things packed and Silas on my wrist.

"I basically didn't sleep so don't shout at me if you want my aggressive side," I say as he backs up jokingly.

"Nervous?" He asks as I do a little frown.

"A little it is a new start so let's try to be chill I guess we have each other so everyone can fuck themselves," I say as he laughs slightly.

"Rumors will go fast." He says.

"So? Let them talk, it's just a bark they don't bite. I do." I say smirking and Evans shakes his head.

Draco and Blaise were also finished with their stuff and by the looks of it they had breakfast too. I could hear movement upstairs who knows of whom that seemed desperate but I decided to ignore it until a thing was thrown down the stairs.

" I hate packing. I need to become an adult so I stop using my hands to do it." Alphard dramatically says.

"Well good morning to you dramatic arse." Blaise laughs at him and I eat an apple.

"Mother says she will see us on the station with my father and Miss Zabini so we have to get going," Draco says frustrated.

"We are missing two people. Cygnus! Theodore! Come on! We are gonna be late." I shout at them and noise starts to sound from upstairs.

The two boys come running down the stairs and fell because of bumping into each other on the stairs. Everyone starts laughing at the scene well I just chuckle and shake my head.

"Come on we got to go." I turned around and walked out of the kitchen.

"And how the hell are we going there?" Theo asks in confusion.

"Polly is at the entrance she will transport- us there with apparition," Draco says calmly standing by my side.

Everyone nods understanding and we reach the elf. One by one we start apparating on the station. Everyone seemed calm besides Alphard who looked like he was about to vomit anything he had. I inspect the surroundings of the place. My mother was already giving me a little wave when I located her and I smiled. Draco and I start walking with Evan and Blaise behind. I greet my mother while Draco nods to our father. Evan smiles at my mother and Blaise is occupied by his mother talking to him. "

"I see you both are on good terms now." My mom says with a happy tone. "I thought that would last a lot more time." She says.

"Just a little bit of jealousy for Draco and that made him talk," Evan says trying to restrain a laugh.

"He has been like that since he was a baby. He is very protective even if he gets mad." She smiled softly at looked at Draco while he rolled his eyes.

"You got to get going or no cabins will be left and you all will sit separately with that type of person so go on." Dad hurries us and I smile slightly at both of my parents.

"Be careful and don't make any trouble, see you on holiday." Mother says and we start heading on the train.

We enter the train and I let Draco guide us to the seats. I see a lot of people going for the ones in the back meanwhile we go to the front of the train.