NINE

EDITING

"Monday left me broken.
Tuesday I was through with hopping"
-Avicii

Months later...

It was a regular day. 

I haven't hurt anybody at the moment so that was really good. I had to make up a lot for the classes I missed because of you know what but it wasn't something out of the normal, I mean I expected this I stopped doing a lot for investigating the magic I had inside of me so.

The boys except Lorenzo didn't really seem to notice anything strange about me so they kind of just shrugged it off. Lorenzo was trying to get something out of it but I said to him I was just feeling kinda sick and that I missed home a lot even though it's been quite a while I didn't talk about that theme. And I haven't really been communicating with my parents and Draco ignored my existence. I really didn't care right now, I know I did nothing wrong so it's better to ignore it. The years have gone quite so fast and problems have been Hera and there quite a lot but still I have my friends here so...

"Morning Malfoy." Lorenzo said, hugging me from behind and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Morning Lo." I said tilting my head besides his.

"Let's go to find everyone in the great hall." He hugged me from my shoulders and we kept walking like that. We joked about some gossip people made about some giant unicorn attacking the girls that are in the hospital, yes the ones I hurt.

"Morning guys." Lorenzo and I greeted them while they tried to say something with their mouths full of chewed food.

I just grabbed a red apple. I didn't eat a lot in the morning. I usually sneaked some snacks in between classes if I did get tho.

Marcus looked at Lorenzo's hand with a serious look. I didn't see him as the jealous type but oh well I was quite wrong.

"Malfoy, can I talk to you outside?" Marcus said.

"Um sure I guess, see you later boys." I saluted and followed Marcus outside and he guided me to a corner in a hallway.

"What was that?" He asked.

"What was what? I asked him to play that little game just because I was bored and wanted him to admit what he felt and besides acting clueless was also my thing.

"Just forget it" He let out a frustrated sigh while I just looked at him grow more frustrated.

Okay that was weird but oh well who am I to judge.

I shook my body a little bit and started to walk back to the Grand salon but before stepping in I heard someone shout from behind me and saw Chloe coming in my direction.

"Hi girl I just came to tell you there will be a party tonight again at the same place, same code you were quite a party animal last one you came so hope you can. See ya!"

This girl really just appeared out of nowhere and gave me party invitations. I went to Defense against the dark arts with Mr Wilbur.

"Welcome! Today we will learn how to fight with lower danger spells only. Okay then my first competitors will be... Malfoy yes and um Rosier." Evan vs me let's show him who's the boss.

We went up to the duel zone and waited for the instructions.

"Take 7 steps away from each other and in the count of three you will start. Who wins the duel will get 10 points for their final grades in your exams. Ready?... Start."

I started counting the steps and stopped in my position. "1.....2.....3!" The professor moved aside.

I made the first move with a...