FIFTEEN

"Who is in control?"
- Halsey

I woke up in the middle of the night, I had a really bad dream or vision about an older looking boy with dark hair and blue eyes, Tom Marvolo and a kid with brown hair with blue eyes and round glasses, Harry Potter fighting in a dark room I suppose this was the chamber that Salazar built those years back. It was supposed to be hidden from everyone but well maybe this kid was really curious after all and there was also a redhead girl laying on the floor, she looked unconscious.

DREAM

"Ginny! Oh please don't be dead," the boy desperately said to the red head in the floor, "wake up wake up please"

"She won't wake," the older guy said.

"Tom, Tom Riddle," the boy said, "What do you mean she won't wake? She's not-"

"She's still alive, but only just."

"You're a ghost?"

"A memory, preserved in a diary for 50 years..."

The kid kept wishing his friend was still alive while Tom was looking at the wand and picking it up from the ground.

"You've got to help me Tom there is a basilisk-"

"It won't come until it's called."

The kid saw Tom with the wand and asked for it back but Tom had another thing in mind. He was killing Ginny little by little and he was growing stronger from her.

"Yes Harry, it was Ginny Weasley who opened The Chamber of Secrets."

"No, she couldn't, she wouldn't-"

"It was Ginny who set the basilisk on the mudbloods and Filch's cat; Ginny who wrote the threatening messages on the walls."

"Why?"

Poor little Potter kid was so confused on what Riddle just said but I knew who he was, Tom Marvolo Riddle not a really heard last name but his ancestors were really known.

"Because I told her too," a silent pause was made, "To find I can be very persuasive." Tom smirked at Harry's direction. "Not that she knew what she was doing. She was staying in a kind of trance, still the power of the diary and she tried to dispose of it in the girls bathroom and she who should find it but you... The very person I was most anxious to meet."

"Why did you want to meet me?"

"I knew I had to talk to you, meet you if I could, so I decided to show you my capture of that brainless oaf Hagrid to gain your trust."

"Hagrid is my friend!" Harry exclaimed.

They kept the discussion about how he believed in Tom's words and started to not trust on someone named Hagrid and Dumbledore. How Dumbledore stopped trusting Tom years ago and he reserved himself in a diary years ago hoping to come back to life and lead Salazar's Slytherin's noble work later on but his new target was Harry. The supposed chosen one who didn't die by the killing spell by just being a baby thrown by the Dark Lord. Little boy didn't know who he had in front of his eyes...

"Why do you care how I escaped? Voldemort was after your time."

"Voldemort is my past, present and future."

He walked some steps back and wrote his name on the air. "Tom Marvolo Riddle" the letters started to change their positions and made "I am Lord Voldemort "

"You... You're the heir of Slytherin"

"I'm not the only one anymore, the world has brought three stronger wizards to our world who can achieve the mission easier than me now Harry," he chucked and gave him a smirk, "and when they come and start the real war... no one will stop them. So prepare yourself this won't be the end."

They kept fighting about Dumbledore and the best wizard and sorcerer in the world like if they were little kids. Tom may be intelligent but man he could've just swoon the wand and bye but okay.

The basilisk was set free from what looked like Salazar's statue. Harry tried to talk parseltongue to it but it was no use. The basilisk obeys only the heir of Salazar.

"Hello Athena..." Tom acknowledged my presence.

"You see me?" I asked him, shocked and confused.

"You're kind of surprised but yeah I can, I summoned your soul here but not entirely." He said knowingly and continued speaking, "And don't worry I can only see you, not the childish boy there." He said, pointing at Harry with his head.

"You could have just swished your wand and could have gotten rid of him, why didn't you? You have a plan I guess?" I said curiously watching his expression.

"Intelligent and observant I see, well you're right Athena I do have a plan." He said looking for the messy hair boy with his eyes.

The basilisk went for Harry but the kid blinded the giant snake but it kept hearing and went still behind him obeying Tom's order to get rid of him.

"I'm like you, what I mean is not presently here and I'm kind of special too. I'm hidden in another place sooner or later I will be in person. I'm just acting like my father asked me to do to make our plan succeed. I'm told I'm an exact replica of his younger self so it works." He explained.

"Will this kind of weird vision happen again?" I asked him.

"Maybe or maybe next time you're here who knows Athena. Just know you're one of the three" He says and keeps silent.

Harry came back into our vision and Tom spoke again, "Well this is where I start acting, I'll see you soon Miss Malfoy." He smirked in my direction and with that he went back to teasing Harry.

Harry ended up killing the Basilisk with what looked like Godric's sword and also killed Tom or the vision of him by taking a fang of the basilisk and stabbing it through the diary.

Was this just a nightmare or a vision? It felt so real, like if I have been in there but I wasn't really there but he seemed to answer my question also so I'm confused.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

The return of The Dark Lord was coming I don't know when but it's not so far away, Ifelt it on my veins. Some kind of power getting to my brain and telling me it wasn't that far away.