SEVENTEEN

We reached the Zabini lake house. It was big and rustic, by that, I meant it was made out of wood, and some bricks on the inside also smelled like vanilla and a bit of cinnamon. A kitchen, entertainment room, washrooms, and bedrooms. It wasn't bigger than my house but it was big for being a lake house.

"This place looks cool but quite abandoned," Theo said.

"I mean for parties it would be cool with a clean." Alphard joined.

"And some decoration too," I said.

"This house was bought years ago in one of my mothers' shopping sessions she decided to spend on something different, so she got this cozy cabin that she never stood inside of."

"Well, at least she didn't sell it. My parent would have made it a big house and then sell it for more." Evan said.

"I mean it's not bad but it needs redecoration from the inside and outside." Cygnus said and honestly I did kind of agree with what he said.

"Okay everyone we need to arrange the stuff so food to the kitchen first then we can pack our quidditch stuff in the entertainment room and later we decide who gets which room." Blaise said.

We packed everything in the cabinets we got some fruits and veggies for salad or an easy snack and breakfast, we also got cereal, bread, meat, and more snacks.

Evan and Alphard started to pass some eggs like they were playing something but before anything happened I stopped both by catching the egg.

"Oi! We were using that!" Evan exclaimed back.

"Too bad I have it now!" I screamed back.

"Party poop-" Alphard got cut off by the egg falling in his head. "Hey! That is not very nice of you cousin!" He screamed back.

Everyone laughed at the now-covered boy with egg all over his hair.

"Oh sorry, I didn't realize, my bad. But I think you need a shower, you stink." I said sarcastically and then went back to keep organizing the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Cygnus was on the other side organizing cereal boxes, Blaise picking the quidditch stuff, and Evan and Alpha playing around with whatever they saw first.

"Do you play quidditch?" Cygnus asked me.

"Of course I do it's the best thing I do and I always become competitive about it, do you play?" I asked back.

"Yeah, not really the best player but I try my best to win. My sister thinks it's a waste of time and some other girls too but I guess you don't." He told me.

"Well, I've been born playing this basically. My father used to take Draco and me to meet the teams after tournaments sometimes." I said keeping my attention on placing the plates in their place.

"Well that's cool, you should teach my sister. She can be annoying but at least she would stop rambling about quidditch isn't fun." He said and I laughed at the answer.

"Athena is the greatest player I've known! In Beauxbatons she had her own trick it was amazing! I'm sure she can show y'all how she does it." Evan said.

"That's so sweet Ev." I blew him a kiss and he pretends to catch it.

"He is right, I've seen these two play they're great maybe we could add them to our team if they get sorted into Slytherin." Blaise and Theo came to the kitchen.

"Slytherin?" Evan asked and everyone stared at him with an 'are you Sirius?' face.

"The best Hogwarts house in the school described as the people with ambition, leadership, cunningness and prideful." Cygnus told him.

"And also our house as we said earlier. We don't normally socialize with other houses because they consider us ruthless and mean but oh well their loss." Blaise said.

"Who selects your house?" Evan asked again.

"The professor Dumbledore has this weird talking hat who determinates it based on your personality. How does he know that? Clueless, that shit just talks out of nowhere but well we're wizards what did we expect ." Theo said.

"Yeah, that's true. So who gets what room?" Cygnus asked as we all turned to Blaise.

"My mother said Athena gets the principal because she is the girl and most probably her favorite." Blaise said pouting grumpily as I smirked at him.

"Not my fault she didn't have a girl and raised me like her own when I was little Bini." I said tauntingly.

"Bla Bla Bla! She likes me okay?" He says annoyed.

"But she adores me!" And with that, I run upstairs to find my room and settle down my stuff.

My room was the easiest to find really, you can see the borders of the doors with details or different decorations in it.

I opened the doors and went inside. It had big windows that showed you the lake and backyard, big wine velvet curtains, a king-sized bed with white covers, and a balcony that also shows you the backyard. Missus Zabini was really elegant and liked to design her rooms and houses, everything extra you could see in her house like a bigger room or more glitter and stuff like that. I heard Evan screaming and entering my room with someone coming behind him.

"AAAAAAAAHHHH!" Evan said hiding behind me.

"Come back you little shit!" Cygnus said coming into the room.

"Don't kill me!" He begged.

"You should've thought about that before you threw the grenade stupid!" Cygnus said with a clenched jaw.

"Well this is funny, want snacks?" Alphard said coming inside.

"Oh yes, please! I'm hungry and this feels like a movie scene literally." I said munching on the snacks.

"Athena help me!" Evan said.

"Oi you got into this mess, not me! But sure, hey Cygnus stop! You see didn't work too bad" I said sarcastically and with food in my mouth.

Evan was on one side of a table in the middle of the room and Cygnus at the other one and Alphard and I were at the bed chatting and eating and then Blaise also joined us.

"Leave me! I want to be free!" Evan shouted.

"Ugh! Cygnus leave the kid alone he will sit on the floor and you on the bed." I said and Evan pouted my way. "Do you prefer having Cygnus trying to hit you again? I asked him and he shook his head, "I thought so."

"We should play something!" Theo suggested.

"Like what?" Cygnus said.

"Never have I ever?" Blaise said.

"No, let's prepare a campfire to make s'mores!" I said and the boys agreed and ran downstairs for the marshmallows, chocolate, and cookies.

Having new friends to hang out with was fun now. We laughed a lot with their weird storytimes and rumors about people today I didn't feel bad at all I felt happy and not alone it was a great move.