THIRTEEN

I was running far away,
will I run off the world someday?
-Aurora

The past couple of days we have been learning quite a lot. Mom is a great teacher and all but she can be scary if we do not remember something. Evan and I have been training quidditch in the afternoon like if we were in school. We have taught each other a lot of tricks. Blaise was coming this afternoon so we could go out to Diagonal alley? I think it was Diagonal I don't quite remember the name correctly. He told me that he wanted to pick us up because he wanted to spend more time with us. Since we have only reunited a few days ago and he just met Evan so it was great and we really wanted an escape from class. Mom and Mrs. Zabini were also coming with us so they could catch up and drink something.

Dad was working in the ministry and we haven't really talked a lot since I got here and he seems to ignore my existence. Mom often sent things to Draco with an owl we have here at home. She still asks me if I really don't want to tell him something or to send a letter and I reassure her it's ok.

"Hello!" A loud voice shouted from the entrance.

"Shut it Blaise, you can't just interrupt like if it's your home." Ms Zabini whispered and slapped him in the head.

"Hi Ms. Zabini and hello to you too Blaise." I giggled coming down the stairs. She gave me a sympathetic smile and Blaise came and hugged me.

"Blaise has been really excited to come visit you guys and he has requested too much so we had the free day today. Where is your mom?" She asked looking around for my mother.

"I'm here I just had to find something and that's it." Mom said back.

"Okay we're missing Evan. Evan dear we have to go!"

Mom has gotten so used to Evan in the house that she already treats him like a son and makes him rush.

"I'm coming, wait my shoes are-" and a thud was heard and there was Evan squashed in the floor. Blaise and I laughed at his face and he just made a frustrating notice out.

"Careful darling, remember you shouldn't run in the house." Mom told him.

"We're going to get some galleons first from Gringotts and then Ms Zabini and I will go to talk in the little tea shop and you three to three go find something fun to do around and you could buy yourself some stuff okay?" We nodded to say we were understanding.

The Zabini's are from Italy but Ms. Zabini has been in a lot of marriages over the years so she kept the Zabini in Blaise's name and not the fathers last name .

We used the floo powder to arrive there and we were in a book shop I think? I didn't know it had a lot of things but mostly books. We went outside the shop and everything there looked really old and dark kinda. I mean it was still 12pm but there were a lot of dark alleyways. It looked old and rustic, full of brick walls and kind of rock paths and the only thing that looked a lot better is what I suppose is the Gringotts bank. Someone opened the doors and there were a lot of what do you call them elves, gnomes or gremlins? No, goblins! Yeah and they look super judgy and angry gosh that's .

"Hello we came to access our vaults, it would be the Malfoy's and the Zabini's." Then they gave the goblin a key so the little thing understood what he needed to do without doubt and well a lot of people knew who my family was.

"Okay come this way Mrs Malfoy and Ms. Zabini."

He came down from the stand he was in, and let me tell y'all they're so short b have a strong attitude. Us three decided to wait out of the Gringotts place to make it faster for our mothers to take the galleons .

The moms went with the goblin somewhere while we waited on a bench. This place looked really rich. It had gold details and white with design floors. The goblins had tables on the sides of the hallway or room and there was one in between them but in the furthest wall.

They came back after a while and had a bag with what I suppose is the money and we got out of there. They gave us an amount of money to each one of us and we went to explore the place.

"You have been here before, right Zaza?" I asked him.

"Yeah I came here to buy some stuff for school and things like that. We should go to Gambol and Japes. It's a joke item store here. When we go to Hogwarts I will take you to Hogsmeade. It has cool stuff too and there is a place that sells butterbeer, it's called Three Broomsticks and another store that sells more pranking items called Zonko's."

He took us in and we explored the shop nicely. They had a lot of stuff I've seen before but I mean it's cool anyways.

"Hey do you like my glasses?" I looked where Evan was talking and he had googly eyes and his nose was growing more and more.

"Omg Evan your nose! It's like growing and falling on the floor" I laughed at his face and he started doing goofy faces and Blaise watched him too.

"Let's grab some fireworks! Oh and then we could throw them at people later." Evan nodded while Blaise shrugged, not that convinced.

"Oh come on chicken it's going to me okay it doesn't burn and it's fun please." I gave him the puppy eyes and he sighed

"Fine but not my problem if we get in trouble." Evan and I jumped in the air and then we paid for our stuff.

We also went to the Quality quidditch supplies shop. I needed new equipment because Evan and I got really aggressive in the last training session we had and my broom kind of cracked so he owed me a new one now. He paid for my new nimbus 2001 broom and let me say that I'm in love with the design. It looked elegant and badass at the same time.

"Thank you Evan!" I smiled at him.

"Of course and I mean I only bought it because if not I wouldn't have someone to train with." He shuffled my hair and I slapped his hand away.

"Why didn't you buy me one? we could have played Evy." Blaise made a fake sad tone.

"I'm sorry Blaisey pooh, maybe we can buy you one next time." I bursted out laughing at the cringey comment.

"Blaisey pooh and Evy! Damn everyone could think y'all are a couple." I chuckled at the two boys.

They both laughed with me too and we were now on our way to the ice cream parlor. I ordered a chocolate flavored one, Blaise a vanilla and Evan strawberry. We are quite basic.

"Do you know when Draco comes home?" I asked Blaise.

"I don't know but I think he was going to Pucey's mannor in the summer so don't worry little one." He hugged me from my shoulder.

"Okay well that gives me more peace cause I still don't want to face him still. Even though he is my brother I'm worried about it but sooner or later the day will come." I rested my head on Evans' shoulder.

We threw the fireworks to a couple going by obviously we had to stay low and move places so they wouldn't catch us. They were so confused about what was going on meanwhile us three laughed our faces off by just looking at those two.

This day was really good. I was having fun without having to go to parties, just these two boys and me.